Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

By Hook or by Crook for sure this will be Limited Pairs only, 

collaboration 

gotta save 400 to 500 $ for this pair

Why waste material and time on a wack niche concept shoe. No disrespect to you Slam Dunk fans but this shoe is ugly as hell and you can pay a customizer to paint a way better collage on top of the Laker/White Infrared canvas. This is cool for Asia but what about us Americans who been waiting on Maroons, Midnight Navy, Low Tops. The year of the 6 has been catered to for hype beasts. Brazil and Infrared 23 are ugly pointless tributes that could of been used for a GR retro + color release. I thought the whole point focal point of this legacy stuff they push is having progressive forward momentum.

Ppl gonna need a bot and some fast internet to cop these like those moon landing air max gonna be gone in 60 seconds

i personally feel like these are gonna be a limited premium release IMO. Probably will retail for somewhere between $200-250. That lasered 3m detail looks great.

they look good in these clear pictures that released in the past few days. I am on the fence for now. I already have the Spizike VI & the Infrared23 VI, so idk if i want another all red VI. but they def look great.

smokin.gif

If I can score on raffle or semi camp, I'm in. These are at least worth the in person stare down test, quality looks on point. Im curious about that tongue tho.

The Slam Dunks are going to release in a  “Victory Pack” pack with these. Im also hearing that the official name for the Slam Dunks are "The Spirit Collection of Inoue Takehiko"

Im guessing these are releasing like the Champagnes and Cigars did. So that means that retail is going to be $250 
mean.gif
. Good news is that the Slam Dunks might be easier to cop now since most of the attention is going to those.

Last edited:
For real I hope I get one of these 2 for retail cause resell prices ain't for me all other 6s have eluded me this year

What do these 2 shoes have 2 do with the Theme Name, "VICTORY PACK",? Ok I know the History about the Slam Dunk 3M pair, Its A Japan Cartoon Of A dominant BBALL 

player. I take it he's the MJ of Japan BBALL? Ok Yea So put A shoe together for that wich what is done but why on A VI? Probably because it's the year of the VI ok. 

So what does this white VI have 2 do with a"Victorious" Name?

Pictures with flash

Images Via us11hustla's Instagram

Images Via lh77crew's Instagram
Early FAKES!.....

The Slam Dunks are going to release in a  “Victory Pack” pack with these. Im also hearing that the official name for the Slam Dunks are "The Spirit Collection of Inoue Takehiko"
View media item 1138994

Im guessing these are releasing like the Champagnes and Cigars did. So that means that retail is going to be $250 :smh: . Good news is that the Slam Dunks might be easier to cop now since most of the attention is going to those.

:rofl: if these are like the champagne & cigars then online or bust already. Only store that's going to have these is the 2 HOH pinged on the locator map.

Back
Top Bottom