Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

they are products. and ppl need these in their lives. and so do cars. ppl can choose to buy toyota, or they can buy lambo. same ****, if some **** is popular then it will be more expensive. thats common sense/.
theres not a reseller market for lambos or toyotas that require bots on release day to not pay double retail willingly

they are products. and ppl need these in their lives. and so do cars. ppl can choose to buy toyota, or they can buy lambo. same ****, if some **** is popular then it will be more expensive. thats common sense/.
Popularity will determine the trend in the price, but the sampling of sales that occur are what determines the current market value. You can help one, but not the other. Regardless, these are a limited shoe and people will pay extra for the peace of mind to get an authentic pair, so it cannot be helped. Collectors will never take one for the team. It's like asking a whole class of students to fail an exam on purpose.

My HOH isn't getting them and they get first dibs it seems, so I didn't bother even calling the other stores to see.

I just realized that was a bad assumption. A lazy one

Well I'm really pissed off. I went to my footlocker to enter the raffle they're doing. The only issue is, I'm a size 15. They said for sure they're not getting any 15's, so I said well I guess I could wear a snug fit and just get a 14. They said they don't even think they're getting 14's because generally size 13 is the cut off point. If they don't get any 14's, I'm basically screwed...

Looks like I'll probably have to resort to Eastbay and just pray I manage to grab a pair.. (anyone know any good bots :wink:? )

soooo any relevant news not really in the mood for all that reading about resell and GM i mean the story is old as time dont care what flight charges dont buy from them any ways

and pretty much open bot talk smh.... dang i remember when NT use to stright shame dudes for open resell and bot talk

and as for them HOH in atlanta cross of southlake and cross of stonecrest most sizes are done for there 

Last edited:

soooo any relevant news not really in the mood for all that reading about resell and GM i mean the story is old as time dont care what flight charges dont buy from them any ways

and pretty much open bot talk smh.... dang i remember when NT use to stright shame dudes for open resell and bot talk

and as for them HOH in atlanta cross of southlake and cross of stonecrest most sizes are done for there 
yeah 80 percent of the ppl are reselling. 

dem resellers are bunch of kids with no respects to the world. Flight Club aint helping either. Us responsible and respectful adults can only watch and sit back as Nike's IT is incompetent to resolve botting  issue.

Like Shenggg said, we Asian have waited so long for this colab. it aint even funny.

Driving all around town to get all the raffle tickets that i can. Gonna get some of my co-workers to get tickets as well to increase my chances. I will buy them a good steak dinner regardless of them winning the raffle or not. They are not into shoes, but they are into steaks HAHAHA

blah blah blah I want them now .. blah blah only because there limited blah blah I'ma act like I fxxcked with them when I saw them first pics blah blah blah ohh I hate resellers blah blah blah but I'm only coppin so i can resell ..

NT becoming like SC

Haven't seen these in person yet...but damn...how many Red 6's do people REALLY need these days?

Is shieks getting them? Cause the nearest HOH that's getting them is like 45 minutes away, I don't wanna make the drive for something I won't probably win anyway

yall at least have stores to try. all i can do is to try online, if not, have to pay resell for them 

Back
Top Bottom