Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

laokratwr laokratwr No bro, I know you're in EU,
That's what I'm saying.
The only confirmed RD I saw, was in EU "there", your stomping grounds.

It was a post in here, this thread, for your Countries man.

Um.The only shop posting that already has pairs of these is a dude ASNEAKERLIFE which I doubt is legit , but anyways he is in the States.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Could you point me to it?

laokratwr laokratwr No bro, I know you're in EU,
That's what I'm saying.
The only confirmed RD I saw, was in EU "there", your stomping grounds.

It was a post in here, this thread, for your Countries man.

Um.The only shop posting that already has pairs of these is a dude ASNEAKERLIFE which I doubt is legit , but anyways he is in the States.

Not sure what you are talking about.

Could you point me to it?

It def was not sneakerlife.
It was a EU SITE, for an EU release date. Not an early release, but a "supposed" confirmed EU release date.

That's what I'm saying, this thread moves slow, if you go back not more than 30 posts ago, you will see the post I'm talking about, I even commented or quoted dude because I too was curious about my US release date.

Maybe he erased it(if you can't find the post)

I seem to think you just haven't went and looked though, go look boss.

It def was not sneakerlife.
It was a EU SITE, for an EU release date. Not an early release, but a "supposed" confirmed EU release date.

That's what I'm saying, this thread moves slow, if you go back not more than 30 posts ago, you will see the post I'm talking about, I even commented or quoted dude because I too was curious about my US release date.

Maybe he erased it(if you can't find the post)

I seem to think you just haven't went and looked though, go look boss.

Lol.No dude.There is nothing that confirms a eu release.

And why cant YOU point it out to me , since ''its 15 posts back ,and thread moves slow'' ....? LMFAO

I looked 3 times BOSS .

Still no idea what you re referring to...Maybe you imagined it or sth.

Still no EU release for these though , no matter what you ''saw''

Cheers

Last edited:
Look man, Im just telling you. That's it. This is the thread, I read it just like you do.

If I do my homework by reading this thread, and you want to call me out for not grabbing a piece from this thread so you can see what I've already read then, I don't know what to tell you except......read and follow the thread man,

It's all there, go read it.
And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Just go grab what I "claim" I read.
It's in the thread, read or die

Look man, Im just telling you. That's it. This is the thread, I read it just like you do.

If I do my homework by reading this thread, and you want to call me out for not grabbing a piece from this thread so you can see what I've already read then, I don't know what to tell you except......read and follow the thread man,

It's all there, go read it.
And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Just go grab what I "claim" I read.
It's in the thread, read or die

HAHAHAHAHA

Cmon son I read the WHOLE thread 5 times.

You keep saying that there is a post that JUST ISNT THERE.

GO LOOK YOURSELF SINCE THREAD IS SMALL .

DO YOU READ BEFORE YOU ASK SOMEONE TO?

HAHAHAHA

WHAT A JOKE.

READ OR DIE?

FOR REAL?

:rofl:

POINT ME TO THE ALLEGED ''POST'' , OR KEEP YOUR FANTASIES TO YOURSELF KID.

Last edited:
Um....

Can you read ?

LMFAO

I told you I looked like 5 times and no post.

Why cant you sust quote your imaginary post kid?

You shouldnt inhale whatever other people give you son.

It isnt always gonna make you ''look cool''.

:lol:

Last edited:
Oh ok , dont mind me , just got it.

5000 posts in 5 months.

My bad.

Keep it up fam.

:nthat:

Last edited:
Ok so, you have no respect for my input, cool.

You tell me 3 times you read the thread more than five times, ok cool.

So why are you sweating me, I know that if you read the tread 5 times then you'd find what I'm talking about, simple.

At this point, you insulting me is not going to make me find and give you the information, go find it and stop being a dee eye see Kay and read the tread man.

Less than a month early doesn't seen too crazy though.
who says they are coming out in less than a month though? For limited releases most shops don't get the shoes until a day or two before release, not a month in advance

Less than a month early doesn't seen too crazy though.
who says they are coming out in less than a month though? For limited releases most shops don't get the shoes until a day or two before release, not a month in advance

They drop in Australia for sure on the 18th of October, all US sites' release calendar stops at the 18th and none have these listed as of yet.

But 18th in AU no doubt
http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/OCTreleases-1-10-14/

alp alp At first glance I'd say yes because the tongue tag is silver not a clean grey.

So far this is just my opinion though on comparing pics from people who'd I assume have legits based on their personal status(celebrity, artists etc)

The "legits" have had a slightly different color tag.

alp alp At first glance I'd say yes because the tongue tag is silver not a clean grey.

So far this is just my opinion though on comparing pics from people who'd I assume have legits based on their personal status(celebrity, artists etc)

The "legits" have had a slightly different color tag.
It's entirely possible to be legit but based on the history of early pairs I would personally steer clear of them.

Yea you won't find me grabbing early anything.
I mean early's are not only that highest chance of GM's but they also bring the highest dollar amount.

I've missed all the red 6's this year Carmine's included so I won't be mad if I miss these too, and they are a supposed pack with the CP super fly 3, nah man. I'm good

Back
Top Bottom