Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

contemplating on getting the super fly slam dunk just for the collection purpose. My goal is to collet all slam dunk collection (at least the retro J ones). Ahhhh memory of the days we read the comic....

super fly has the art work those were never released. They depict the main character's rehabilitation and work out. (ps note the comic end with the main character suffering an back injury).

One of the cool thing about this comic is that the artist ended the story with planty of room for imagination.

superflys are blake griffin's hoop shoes, what are you talking bout bruh. they dont go for much at all. like do you see melo and cp3 shoes go over retail? 

Bro the superflys aint reselling for retail right now, Last 3 sold for 249 229 304, retail is $185.

contemplating on getting the super fly slam dunk just for the collection purpose. My goal is to collet all slam dunk collection (at least the retro J ones). Ahhhh memory of the days we read the comic....

super fly has the art work those were never released. They depict the main character's rehabilitation and work out. (ps note the comic end with the main character suffering an back injury).

One of the cool thing about this comic is that the artist ended the story with planty of room for imagination.
did you notice the on the white shirt, name says Jordan x Slam Dunk 2. ima cry if there's SD 2 in the future. 

unless youre atrain
Exactly, back door trick just got me 4 kd ap on tuesday, get the aj 6 sd product code for jj and I guarantee u a pair for retail. Attain probably not giving it out because inventoy is low, probably just enough to feed his friends or profit estimates

ok well see then. anyone who wants a pair of those SF 3s will cop with ease no doubt tho. 

Go check the release locator, not many places getting the SF3's, that's what I keep sayin. And places that are getting them got their order cut :wink:

@quise2024 your grapes are on my list. I seen them earlier this week. my left one was eaten up by our little demon of a pit but it was my fault for having them out. lol

I know the pain, 2 year old Nephew got a pair of my shoes couple weeks ago. I swear he looked down and thought to himself oooooo white shoes .... bruh both feet just right on top my toes each foot.

I couldnt even react i just sat there like :x
That's how it was but I came into the front door wife right there watching tv and he was in the cut gnawing away.... let it be one of her shoes that dog would have been 86'd on the spot. it got ahold of my bred 4 too ill have to show you a pick. just the ankle part where its like a rubber/plastic material. still hurts though

Sheikh topanga fcfs. I just called
whoaaaaaa! sheikh?! Topanga?! gesshhhhh.... idk........ not saying I don't trust them but I know there will be some empty sizes in the batch.

Last edited:
Go check the release locator, not many places getting the SF3's, that's what I keep sayin. And places that are getting them got their order cut
wink.gif
i saw when it came out. and do you know that SF 3 on Nike.com China still has FSR? no one wants them,

Max 2-3 pair per size, have to use the bd link to cop on jj or its a waste, ghost checkout page is your bf on jj

if anyone can get me the product code for the aj 6 on jimmyjazz i will guarantee i will be able to get you a size you want for retail, atc links dont work if you dont have the correct product code. the are 8 numbers long and they are not the same as the nike style code. lets say sz 8 is 100001, 8.5 is 100002, sz 9 is 100003, etc. just get me the jj product code and dm me, let me know what sz the product code corresponds to so i can adjust mine to select the correct sz. as soon as 8am est comes u refrresh the atc link and the are in your cart within miliseconds, i will send you the atc request link but i need the jj product code(not nike style code and i can usualy complete checkout in under than 2 sec, im batting 100% on jj when i have the product code in my atc link, trust me it works. if you can get it please dm it because inventory is very low so this code can not be spread around, if you want proof i will email pics of my rfecent jj order history, get that jj product code ffor me and i can score for both of us for retail, please help asap

Hold on Jimmy jazz getting these

That's how it was but I came into the front door wife right there watching tv and he was in the cut gnawing away.... let it be one of her shoes that dog would have been 86'd on the spot. it got ahold of my bred 4 too ill have to show you a pick. just the ankle part where its like a rubber/plastic material. still hurts though
whoaaaaaa! sheikh?! Topanga?! gesshhhhh.... idk........ not saying I don't trust them but I know there will be some empty sizes in the batch.
no way just called topanga. theyre not getting them

And you could have PAID more attention in school

illmatic illmatic +R
lol. everytime a new hype shoe comes out, we get 10 new users trying to play checkmate.... dudes comin out the woodwork..... :lol: then they putting the shoe as their avatar..... ohh lawwddd let me stop..... hahahaha

Last edited:
I've honestly just accepted the fact that I'm going to strike out... I know it's a sad way to look at it but ima sleep in tomorrow.. This release has already taken so much energy out of me, waking up and getting the OOS message would put me over the edge... word to Linkin Park

Back
Top Bottom