Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Doesnt look like there's many stores that'll have them in stock. I am going to have to get lucky somehow online

There's not gonna be any pair unclaimed nowhere. Yall can forget about that
there is always unclaimed pairs.. i don't think I've ever seen a release without unclaimed pairs. The cigars and the champagnes had unclaimed pairs since that was probably the last release to get that was the toughest to cop for

there is always unclaimed pairs.. i don't think I've ever seen a release without unclaimed pairs. The cigars and the champagnes had unclaimed pairs since that was probably the last release to get that was the toughest to cop for
they were the worst 6s to release this year. along with the brazil 6. top 3 worst imo. lol 

there are definitely more pairs online compared to in stores thats a huge given

as for unclaimed pairs

you might get lucky where some teenage kid who doesnt even have the money wins and no shows

but at that point management can decide to not even sell the pairs and just claim "sold out" and have a friend come later that night or even the next day early to cop

so kinda have to gauge the shady level of the store at that point lol

there are definitely more pairs online compared to in stores thats a huge given

as for unclaimed pairs

you might get lucky where some teenage kid who doesnt even have the money wins and no shows

but at that point management can decide to not even sell the pairs and just claim "sold out" and have a friend come later that night or even the next day early to cop

so kinda have to gauge the shady level of the store at that point lol
lets hope everyone who is not reselling these will get a pair. 

My mall is giving out guaranteed tickets, should I expect a line when the mall opens?

I won't be able to be there when the mall opens, got an exam at 10:15, but my friend will be goin over to get me a ticket if he can.

Last edited:
My brothers store isn't getting them.

He said only 35 stores(HOH) got them.

I counted 44 stores on the Locator.

Looks like I'm bot or bust.

I bet  90%(not the 70% SUGGESTED earlier) of people who are getting these are resellers, and in this case ****(<<that's a capital F too) them in both holes, I wouldn't pay $50 over for this shoe just because I want to be super salty

tired.gif

Last edited:
yea I just followed and DM'd them, told them @Shengggfrom NT put me on and asked for more info, maybe they will give you a discount or something.

I've seen in the past that most give you your money back if you strike out, is this the case with this ATC service?

yea I just followed and DM'd them, told them @Shengggfrom NT put me on and asked for more info, maybe they will give you a discount or something.

I've seen in the past that most give you your money back if you strike out, is this the case with this ATC service?
yeah it has to or they can just dont even try and take everyones money, how would they know my NT name lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom