Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I wanna know for all those that weren't able to cop these today: what is the price you would pay to have a pair? What's price would be right for you to get them?

Were they really talking like that? Like with that Fresh off the Boat lingo? Or did you just do that to make the story more entertaining

Dawg, If I said I never seen anything like it before, What do you think?! I'm not making this up. They were there DEEP. I can only imagine the madness that occurred in China over these shoes. :smh:

Last edited:
Dawg, If I said I never seen anything like it before, What do you think?!
I'm not making this up. They were there DEEP. I can only imagine the madness that occurred in China over these shoes.
mean.gif
LMAO. Hilarious. I need to start going to the physical stores on release days to witness this sort of stuff. Sounds entertaining to me. Haven't been to a brick & mortar store for a big release since the Titanium XX3s.

Matt Powell can't provide production numbers for releases this limited. He gives estimates on GRs for the most part

He can, he just doesnt care to waste his time looking that up because releases like this arent considered "commercial." He can be a bit of a **** sometimes.

Dawg, If I said I never seen anything like it before, What do you think?! I'm not making this up. They were there DEEP. I can only imagine the madness that occurred in China over these shoes.
mean.gif
You mean Japan but I doubt they got crazy, as if you're a sneaker head... you a sneaker head.

Question

If this shoe came out in same numbers as black infared on the same day, all else equal, what shoe would you want more?

Question

If this shoe came out in same numbers as black infared on the same day, all else equal, what shoe would you want more?
will get these and then buy the black infrared for resell or try local raffle will get both regardless tho. 

so ppl been saying if the stitching go between the eyes they are fake. legit pairs have the stitching above his eyes. anyone got their retail pair willing to show the stitching? 

Black infrareds! Hands down. The Slam Dunks don't  carry nearly as much weight as the Infrared 6's. Plus $250 is a ridiculous price JB just threw out there and some people bit.

Last edited:
So, yeah, like I said earlier. My HOH had one unclaimed pair and I was #2 in line. Manager came out at 5:30 and said "one pair left and it's a size 11". Dude in front of me let out a big "fckkkk, I need a 9". Then left! WHAT!

Long story short, I got a pair in MY SIZE!

The more I look at them tho, I'm like mehhhh.

Congrats man. Sorry i couldn't help you earlier but you got your pair.

Yea he got really lucky. Almost anyone else in front of him wouldve taken the pair and tried to resell it to him.

Back
Top Bottom