:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I wish I asked earlier what would you recommend me.
ohwell.gif

So the midsoles of my flu game 12s are dirty and a darker red then the uppers....anyway to clean them and get the red back looking right? Please PM me

Whats the best way to get sock lint out the inside if jordans? Got some 6s off ebay and got hella lint on the inside, any special method to get it out? PM

until you find the magic tool, just use a razor to get those lint balls off. And as for the sole, just a strong brush with soap water and elbow grease.

Im referring to the midsole of the flu game 12s, its like a cloudy red, its a darker red then the upper. So idk if its dirty or what to do? If anyone knows what im talking about pleasehelp!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Please help '99 2000 Fire reds

The netting is broken, not much you can do. Crazy glue?
I tried it just keeps cracking i need a bendable glue cuz the super glue is just stiff and that part bends when i walk, should i glue it to the mesh under it?

Once again on the flu game 12s the midsole is a darker red then the upper, probably from wear,looks like a cloudy red. Does anyone know what im talking about? Any tips on bringing that red back to life?

Cleaning white sockliners? My Air Jordan II's sockliners are getting pretty dirty.

Another question that im sure alot of people have had issues with, on the white red black 8s, the plastic piece starts to yellow after time, is there ANYWAY to clean that or get it back white? HELP

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Retr0brite restores anycolor back to the original. try it out first, even the 3% will work

where can i get it? and what you mean "even the 3% will work"?
Nah man don't listen to that dude. Retrobrite is good for plenty of soles but in the case of your flu game 12's just add shoe shine or even some baby oil. It should fix it up. Had the same situation with my brothers flu games...they look fresh now 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by alexsal

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Retr0brite restores anycolor back to the original. try it out first, even the 3% will work

where can i get it? and what you mean "even the 3% will work"?
Nah man don't listen to that dude. Retrobrite is good for plenty of soles but in the case of your flu game 12's just add shoe shine or even some baby oil. It should fix it up. Had the same situation with my brothers flu games...they look fresh now 
smokin.gif

Unless you've tried retr0brite yourself and failed, don't make a remark to disregard my knowledge in restoring back the color of the flu game 12's. 
I'm helping the guy by giving him options. Of course there are other options that will help his situation but by putting others suggestions down isn't helping him. It just makes you sound ignorant. 

Back
Top Bottom