:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

what do I need to restore the cracked midsoles on my black cement 3's?
So far I've heard I need angelus paint and the painters tape to make sure the paint doesn't go onto the black part of the shoe.
Any help would be much appreciated

So far I've heard I need angelus paint and the painters tape to make sure the paint doesn't go onto the black part of the shoe.

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

hey I was wonder if anybody knew how to get dirt of space jams soles. This is my third time wearing them I clean them after everytime I took them out of the box today and on the left outter sole it looks like a little bit of dirt settled into the sole
frown.gif
I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem and can you even clean it? I know I might be screwd lol but Any help would be appreciated thanks.

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

How long are the sessions that you guys use for your Retrobrite? I've read people use anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours, any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom