:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

IS THERE ANYONE IN THE WORLD THAT KNOWS OF A WAY TO RESTORE THE WHITE ON THE PLASTIC SIDE TAB ON THE 8S???? The side piece on my 03 8s are starting to yellow and I cant think of anyway to clear that! PLEASE HELP! Im sure im not the only person who has come across this issue!

IS THERE ANYONE IN THE WORLD THAT KNOWS OF A WAY TO RESTORE THE WHITE ON THE PLASTIC SIDE TAB ON THE 8S???? The side piece on my 03 8s are starting to yellow and I cant think of anyway to clear that! PLEASE HELP! Im sure im not the only person who has come across this issue!

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Retr0brite? Have you tried that?

I'm not sure if retr0brite would be safe on the paint of the red and black on the plastic. I haven't found anything for this yet as well...

I'm not sure if retr0brite would be safe on the paint of the red and black on the plastic. I haven't found anything for this yet as well...

Back
Top Bottom