:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

anyone have problems with the grey jumpman tab on retro playoff 12s yellowing? mine are pretty much olive now. these are the ones from 03.

anyone have foamposite pros, with the nike logo on the side separating ?, how can i fix that ? super glue ?

My brother bought these off his friend who knows someone who sells legit J's. My Breds got shipped in the plastic bag hence the effed box. But I dont know how that would affect my shoes. Does anyone know how to get rid or reduce the creases on the back side on 11's?
damn you got the khloe kardashian stretch marks

You don't buy it you make it.

Seaglow removes the traction from your soles so you will slip everywhere. Retrobrite prevents that with the same results.

Look up how to make retrobrite on google instead.
cool. thanks for the heads up.

WHAT IS BARKEEPERS?

U should be able to get this almost anywere. Even ur local corner/liqour store may have it.

Last edited:
Anyone here ever reglue their space jams back?

If so what kind of glue did u use?

Also retrobrite or seaglow?

Trying to restore these

I made a post earlier in this thread about fixing up the midsoles on my iii's and sir charles said to use acetone to strip off the factory paint, then repaint it using angelus paint. I'm gonna get started on this soon but I wanted to ask a question about this.

Is there any type of product I should apply before or after I finish painting it to protect and prevent future cracking or chipping of the new paint to occur? Any help is really appreciated.

I made a post earlier in this thread about fixing up the midsoles on my iii's and sir charles said to use acetone to strip off the factory paint, then repaint it using angelus paint. I'm gonna get started on this soon but I wanted to ask a question about this.

Is there any type of product I should apply before or after I finish painting it to protect and prevent future cracking or chipping of the new paint to occur? Any help is really appreciated.

The best way to prevent future chipping is with an insole replacement. I can't remember the exact name of the insole though, forgive me.

You can't stop paint from chipping with more paint, you can only prevent it.

The best way to prevent future chipping is with an insole replacement. I can't remember the exact name of the insole though, forgive me.

You can't stop paint from chipping with more paint, you can only prevent it.
The soles are the Spenco Cross-Trainer's there less than 20 on ebay. On every single page on the Bred 4 thread at least one person talks about these.
laugh.gif

I got some sole separation in my 11s and og 12 is barge cement my only option??

E-6000 is good as well so go to your local hardware store and pick some up, if they are clear sole the E6000 is clear as well so go that route. ive never used E6000 but barge cement is amazing.

^you can but im not sure if that one is clear or not, if you dont care then yes, but hardware stores have it in a tube for like 5 bucks

i think they are the same but the can you have to order online and the tube should be able to be picked up, plus it depends if you are using it on clear soles or not since the glue in the tube is not clear but if its for black/reds then you're fine.

i think they are the same but the can you have to order online and the tube should be able to be picked up, plus it depends if you are using it on clear soles or not since the glue in the tube is not clear but if its for black/reds then you're fine.
On my 11s it's the mid sole that I have a problem on multiple pairs and on my og 12 it's the sole but only in the bottom.. Which one should be better the tube??

Back
Top Bottom