:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Can someone help me out?? On one of my sneakers the bottom is slippery when balling.. Whats the best way to clean it so it has grip?? I can't figure

whats wrong with the shoe they are not really worned that much but the other shoe is fine.

Just started my 1st resto.. With these bought from Ronsweedroom.

Made my 1st batch of retro brite.. Got it right on the 2nd try. Got the soles removed and the process begins..

Wouldn't you know...As soon as i put them out, sun goes down.. Go figure

Made my 1st batch of retro brite.. Got it right on the 2nd try. Got the soles removed and the process begins..

Wouldn't you know...As soon as i put them out, sun goes down.. Go figure

Sucks huh? I'm doing some retrobright as well on some 2000 concords but they're wayyyy more yellow than those cherry lows you have

Wow.. Your right.. That is tea.. Mine are like apple juice.. It does.

So how long do you leave them out? I leave mine out all day. I took off the soles as well. Do you switch out the retrobright in between?

This is my first time.. They have been outside for 3 hours thus far. I see some of the paste drying up. Maybe i will rinse and add a new coat?

This is my first time.. They have been outside for 3 hours thus far. I see some of the paste drying up. Maybe i will rinse and add a new coat?

You put that plastic wrap right? Mine doesn't dry out. I wrap the whole sole so no air goes in

Yes. I have wrap. I just checked them.. They sun finally came out strong. Will check them in a few hours.

Dryer sheets will mask the odor more than eliminate. Lysol spray is also a great option

How do I get rid of this scratch on my space jams, tried acetone and it's still here, any more tips or am i screwed? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom