:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

thanks

is there a good video on how to use this particular product, or on how to clean suede in general? need to do my cool grey xi's right
It's very straightforward. Just apply + brush, but here's a vid if you still are curious:

How would you go about these ankle creases. They are tumbled leather so i do not wanna use the iron so i can preserve the txture
txture
Not sure how well it works with ankle creasing, but I've done this with toebox creasing. Worth a try since it's very easy. Might see some minor improvement. Kid talks about near the end of the vid.

It's basically just doing this but at the ankle:

Last edited:

Anyone kno how to undarken the soles?

would the ez cleaner be effective on the lace hoops of the cool grey 11's or should i use my own soap concoction to clean them?

Whitening the mesh on my anniversary 11s. Do you guys kno whether the powder form of rit whitener and brightener works better than the liquid form? Or vise versa? Or does it even matter

Whitening the mesh on my anniversary 11s. Do you guys kno whether the powder form of rit whitener and brightener works better than the liquid form? Or vise versa? Or does it even matter
Use liquid for mesh and powder for leather. I've tried the liquid on leather and it yellowed it.

and 99 fire red Vs..theyre being stubborn and requiring more time

before and after 

soles pretty much done, now onto the mesh

Anyone know how to make a shoe not smell bad?... Copped olive 9's off my friend for dirt cheap and they smell gross..
If they are beaters, put them in the washing machiene on cold and use laundry detergent. As long as you dont use hot water, it wont hurt them.

If they are beaters, put them in the washing machiene on cold and use laundry detergent. As long as you dont use hot water, it wont hurt them.
Theyre still in good condition... I wouldn't want to go and mess up the nubuck with it...

When treating the mesh on the V's, do you treat both sides and place them in the sun or one side at a time?

Thanks in advance.

When treating the mesh on the V's, do you treat both sides and place them in the sun or one side at a time?

Thanks in advance.
Ive been doing either inner or outter and tongue mesh at same time..just have to sit your shoes where the sun hits both parts for the session

Ive been doing either inner or outter and tongue mesh at same time..just have to sit your shoes where the sun hits both parts for the session
Please post results. I've never done the netting on 5's before, heard it was brutally slow. About to do the netting on a pair of wc4's.

Yes netting isnt as easy as soles..ive done these fire red Vs like 4 times and still a light pee color..hopefully a few more and theyll be good again

Back
Top Bottom