:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

To answer the laces question for the xi's, angelus direct or king of sneakers will have your replacement laces available. King of sneakers has a better variety of colors and lengths. Angelus direct sends their products out faster than King of sneakers from my experience.

So. I un-DS my 2004 Chicago 2's.
I wore them around the house prior to leaving to the mall and everything felt firm and fine. Got back home and check them out and this is what I find. R.I.P to my Grails.
Is there anything I can do?

Any tips or ideas?

So. I un-DS my 2004 Chicago 2's.
I wore them around the house prior to leaving to the mall and everything felt firm and fine. Got back home and check them out and this is what I find. R.I.P to my Grails.
Is there anything I can do?

Any tips or ideas?

Reglue with barge infinity cement

Just a question regarding shoe protectors. I've typically used stuff like Sof Sole from FL for most of my J's, as they are typically mostly suede. Never used Crep. Just curious what to do with the XXXIs, since they migrate from fabric to "leather", and want to make sure nothing ends up ruined. Just curious what others with XXXIs have done to protect the shoe

A tab on my 12s is loose, its still connected but its not as solid as my other tabs, i can only imagine this will get worse over time...i dont really lace my 12s so i guess thats good b/c tying the laces tight would only put more stress on the tab...im guessing gluing it down might be the only fix...so the question is glue it or just leave it for now?....any help is appreciated...Searched and couldnt find any info

Last resort is probably acetone/nail polish remover. Be careful not to get it anywhere but the area you're working with

I was thinking that. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. I'm so frustrated I kinda just wanna throw them away.

Crep ruined my ultra boosts.

I checked this video out and decided to try the product:

This is the end result:

the plastic got yellowed, there's some black stains on there, and it also left a smokey black tint to it. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

What can i do to fix this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom