:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Is there a replacement zoom or air bag for the jordan xx1 and xx2? It's hard to find these DS but even the Vnds pairs I have are blew out already.

Another question, what's the best way to clean insoles? Lol just want to sanitize these vnds kicks before wearing.

Will the Sauce work on the netting of the cement 4s????

Mine are a year old, slightly yellowed....before I give up hope and go for the restock on 5/25 (which I rather pour my enegery into dem 3s lol)

The yellow under the mesh is my only concern, shoes are in great shape

Will the Sauce work on the netting of the cement 4s????
Mine are a year old, slightly yellowed....before I give up hope and go for the restock on 5/25 (which I rather pour my enegery into dem 3s lol)

The yellow under the mesh is my only concern, shoes are in great shape

theoretically it should but many people on here have said it doesnt work plus sauce might ruin some other aspect of the shoe then you would wish you let it be slightly yellow, plus i think 3s and 4s and 1s look better yellowed, gives them that OG classic look imo.

Last edited:
yea i dont walk like a duck with saran wrap on my shoe..i just wanna restore em slightly...im gonna try that BFK tho...OG look is the way to go thanks guys

yea i dont walk like a duck with saran wrap on my shoe..i just wanna restore em slightly...im gonna try that BFK tho...OG look is the way to go thanks guys
that might work as well just scrub gently and make sure to get all of the BKF off of the shoe before you let it sit or it might damage the leather/any other material it is left on.

Does anyone have any tips for stretching out a shoe? The toe box area on a pair I have are a little tight and a little more room would be nice

Is there a replacement zoom or air bag for the jordan xx1 and xx2? It's hard to find these DS but even the Vnds pairs I have are blew out already.

Another question, what's the best way to clean insoles? Lol just want to sanitize these vnds kicks before wearing.

I just pull em out and run em under water.. Then scrub with soap n a toothbrush

thanks...

I have a friend who just copped a pair of cool grey 11s..and they have a small chip in em...is there a paint he can get to just dab it that would match up? what do u guys suggest

How many wears does a mid sole repaint with angelus paint roughly last? Does it last awhile or do you find yourself having to repaint them often due to chipping?

Hey everybody, need some help... For some small paint chipping like this, should I just fill in this spot or strip the whole shoe and repaint

I'm currently researching for the cheapest prices for Sea Glow online. Its definitely best to get the 16 oz. bottle since it'll be cheaper. Do they make anything larger? Or is 16 oz. the largest available size?

Anyone know where I can get Sea Glow for a fair, bargain price? I would appreciate a referral to a legitimate site or whatever.

It seems like this stuff ain't sold in land based stores. I checked Orchard and Home Depot, no luck. It seems like its strictly sold in boating shops based on my research.

I'm currently researching for the cheapest prices for Sea Glow online. Its definitely best to get the 16 oz. bottle since it'll be cheaper. Do they make anything larger? Or is 16 oz. the largest available size?

Anyone know where I can get Sea Glow for a fair, bargain price? I would appreciate a referral to a legitimate site or whatever.

It seems like this stuff ain't sold in land based stores. I checked Orchard and Home Depot, no luck. It seems like its strictly sold in boating shops based on my research.
You can make retro brite if you go to restoremysneakers website. Works better than seaglow too. 

the grey on the tope its the size of a pin head
im guessing *toe is wht you meant to write, if its PL and it is that small i would go get a grey sharpie and just give it a dot to cover it up, i have a super tiny one on my DMP XIs and the sharpie works perfect, nobody can tell, even i cant tell until it needs a touch up (which is rarely)

How bad is this? Havent wash them at all since the realese
they dont look bad at all, clean em with some warm water and soap with a soft brissle toothbrush and maybe touch up the cracks with a couple thin layers of angelus paint and they should look great again.

they dont look bad at all, clean em with some warm water and soap with a soft brissle toothbrush and maybe touch up the cracks with a couple thin layers of angelus paint and they should look great again.
Awesome! Then its no needed to buy new pairs :D Saving da money for restock!

i use like 2-3 socks per shoe as well to stuff the toe box, but thats me. yeah those will look fresh, i love that my tab is yellowing too!

Back
Top Bottom