:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

My shoe tag on my xiii has fallen off does anyone know how to stick it back onto the shoe?

mine also but in the 7s citrus
mad.gif
ANY HELP

Originally Posted by chernabog915

Try Lowe's Home Improvement. They seem to always carry it. No, I'm not looking up the address for you.

thanks for the info do you know what section it might be in

Christ, this is why I hate helping people out. You want me to hold your hand, walk you to Lowe's, put you in a cart, push you around the store until wefind it? It's a cleaning product, so therefore, common logic would say, gee, maybe it's in the section of Lowe's called CLEANING PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chernabog915

Christ, this is why I hate helping people out. You want me to hold your hand, walk you to Lowe's, put you in a cart, push you around the store until we find it? It's a cleaning product, so therefore, common logic would say, gee, maybe it's in the section of Lowe's called CLEANING PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

damn i just asked what section and you make the big deal out of it if your gunna be helping people then do it instead of making a big thing out of it

You only need to post it once genius. The only plastic on the VIII's is for the straps, and there's no ink around it. If you are referring to thepaint, the best thing you can do is get some Testor's Model Paints and match it up.

anybody know how to darken the nubuck up on the toebox of the Aqua VIII's after they have gone ashy?

Does putting suede/nubuck over hot steam darken the faded area on the suede/nubuck?

i just got some laney 5s. is there anyway to get the yellowing out of the see through part not just the sole the sides and where the laces are

do u think this is wearable? how would i go about covering up those cracks? just wanna make sure before i buy em, or should i pass

hey guys...anyone know where can i get the sea glow here in philippines? im from manila???
i also want the anti creasing thing...anyone selling from NT?? tnx

For people who like to clean their shoes after evey wear, this little guy works wonders. I dont use the brush, but I use the "shoe eraser" afterevery wear. It will take off any scuff, and dirt. I mainly use it on the rubber sole. Well worth the $7.

are there any other solutions i can use to clean the mesh of my XI's? other than bar keepers i cant find it in nyc.

Just got a pair of black/metallic V's with no yellowing whatsoever on them. I was wondering what the best way is to keep them like that. Do keeping them inziplock bags really work? What are some other solutions? you can just pm me. Thanks for the help!

Hi, on my jordan XI snakeskin the midsole seems to be separating at one of the toes and on the back part. What type of glue do I use to reinforce it and glueit back to the shoe so the midsoles do not fall out when I wear them

Use the Sea Glow up front on the V's, and then Armor All ONLY the netting. On the XI's, use either marine epoxy, a small amount to hold the soletogether, or Gorilla Glue.

Back
Top Bottom