:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

My bad I misunderstood what you said. Have you used magic eraser to get them off?
Should I use white or pink eraser or does it not matter.. I've been going at it with pink eraser for like 10+min... I can put pics up if you want.

Should I use white or pink eraser or does it not matter.. I've been going at it with pink eraser for like 10+min... I can put pics up if you want.
try barkeepers friend (the liquid first and if that doesnt work then try the powder) it is pretty abrasive and should take it off but be carefull that you dont do more damage and make sure you get ALL of it off the shoe before you let it dry or it will burn the material.

ry barkeepers friend (the liquid first and if that doesnt work then try the powder) it is pretty abrasive and should take it off but be carefull that you dont do more damage and make sure you get ALL of it off the shoe before you let it dry or it will burn the material.
Alright appreciated my dude 

They make a pink magic eraser??
I made the mistake of thinking it was a pencil eraser 
roll.gif
lmao

Jason markk isn't the best. Just the most popular cause it's easy to use generally for most shoes with people who don't have that much experience with cleaning. If you want the best restoration, gotta be detailed with procedure and products used
It's not necessarily a restoration, its just a clean up really... It's on ashy black nubuck

How do you remove the sole from the midsole on Jordan 6s without messing up the midsole?

quick question would retrobrite restore the red color to a pair of og blk/red 11 that have an orange look to it?

So I have some concords that have what looks like ink on the icy sole part of it, does anyone now how I may be able to remove it?

I have concords with what looks like ink on the icy part of the sole, anyone know I can get that removed?

The previous owner gailrd at reglueing the toe box can someone help and tell me the method to removing the old glue and applying new glue help is appreciated

Can anyone tell me what type of paint and what color i need to mix in order to get that turquoise blue and yellow color on the aqua? 
eyes.gif
 also how do i clean the back and the strap 

-Thanks

Does anybody's carbon fiber on their lb9 elites look like it's dirty on the inside? Like if you use flash from your phone or angle it in direct light, you can somewhat see like some spots inside when they were applying it possibly? Cause nothing will take it off so I think it was done in the factory.

quick question would retrobrite restore the red color to a pair of og blk/red 11 that have an orange look to it?
i dunno but the OGs regardless are a different red than the retros so any way it happens it will not be the same red from 01 or cdp or the 2012 black/red XI, that OG orangish tint is better in my opinion anyways

Best way to clean the suede/nubuck/whatever it is material on Foams? Bought a pair off of eBay and they are funkkkkky.

Can anyone tell me what type of paint and what color i need to mix in order to get that turquoise blue and yellow color on the aqua? 
:rolleyes  also how do i clean the back and the strap 

-Thanks
if you go to angelusdirect.com and look under their collectors edition paints they have colors preset for you already; mostly for Jordan's for about $5. They should have the aqua color way. You can use Jason mark to clean it I guess. I never used it but the community says its good lol

Back
Top Bottom