:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Best way to clean these Red Independence Day Hyperfuse Air Max 90? Jason Markk doesn't do that great of a job.
Try dish soap and a hot wet tooth brush. If it's just dirty, that'll do the trick. If it's stained, then Idk lol. Could also try a mr.clean magic eraser.

Last edited:
So here's my urine yellow Space Jam soles after about 10 hours of Sea Glow and direct sunlight. I also got about 6 hours of UV light from earlier this week but it didn't help. Sea Glow needs direct sunlight to activate. I'm probably got to give it another 6 hrs tomorrow if I can. I think I give those Fabes Sole Sauce boys a run for their money. :smokin

Before
http://niketalk.com/t/592467/2009-space-jam-xi-legit-check

After

Last edited:
So here's my urine yellow Space Jam soles after about 10 hours of Sea Glow and direct sunlight. I also got about 6 hours of UV light from earlier this week but it didn't help. Sea Glow needs direct sunlight to activate. I'm probably got to give it another 6 hrs tomorrow if I can. I think I give those Fabes Sole Sauce boys a run for their money.
smokin.gif

Before
http://niketalk.com/t/592467/2009-space-jam-xi-legit-check

After
Nice, those are goona turn out amazing. Personally prefer Salon Care to the other brands/methods, but they all work.

I bought the Sea Glow about 2 or 3 years ago to restore some Cool Greys and CDP 16 so I might as well use it up.

What up everyone I just picked up these Jordan XI concord lows last week. I bought them from eastbay when I opened up the box I was a little pissed when I was looking at the patent leather. Didn't get a great shot but in a couple of spots on the patent leather there are brownish swirl marks kinda look like water marks as well. I tried warm water and air legend shoe cleaner and also lotion so far to no eval. Can anyone give me more ideas or has anyone had this problem?

Fam I need your help. I already worn twice my low green snakeskin and I noticed that there is a black spot on my.sole which im having a hard time to remove soap and warm water can't get it out. I don't know what it is, probably a receipt stain? But its really hard to remove and suggestions what to use?

Kicking myself now for not shooting a before pic but...rubbing alcohol will take this out man. I just worked over an ink stain on the clear of my White/Infrared 6. I worked it for about 5 minutes but it's gone.

Rubbing alcohol man.

How you prevent or fix yellowing on concord sole? Even my son's pair is more icy than mine.

Prevent=solesaver or whatever that plastic is called (I would never do that tho, not my style)

Fix=saloncare vol 40 and some UV rays.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Wait those kids shoes have a deeper tint as well. Your soles aren't yellowing...that's DIRT not oxidation!!!!
really cuz i was scubbing the **** out of them with soap n water and the sneaker cleaner from FTL. and they still look like that, help what can i do to clean them up

really cuz i was scubbing the **** out of them with soap n water and the sneaker cleaner from FTL. and they still look like that, help what can i do to clean them up
The only thing I can think of is start using those sole protectors but them things are super expensive. Or maybe hit them with some salon care 40 like others have suggests. Should only take about 4 hours to get them back right. But I would wait until it gets worse or else you will be wasting it.

Man good. It looks 100% better. So the previous owner just painted them didn't he. Why though? The patent looks fine now that you have removed that layer of paint
i really have no idea why he did that but at least they're good now. Next im gonna try to clean the nubuck on the upper

Trying to figure out what would be the best glue to use on my Kobe 8 ID's... Was gonna UN-DS them last night & when I unlaced them I noticed the eyelet piece came off the shoe.

Last edited:
I have E6000, I've just never had to use it on anything besides regluing sole separation... I'll give it a shot
it is awesome, i use it to put magnets on things to put on my fridge or over the stove for spices and such to be readily available, i have used it to glue glass pieces back together. the only thing you cant use it on is high heat objects but everything else is golden.

it is awesome, i use it to put magnets on things to put on my fridge or over the stove for spices and such to be readily available, i have used it to glue glass pieces back together. the only thing you cant use it on is high heat objects but everything else is golden.

Just tried it & no luck...

how can you try it in 20 minutes, it takes 24 hours to set, it might not work because its fabric but you have to read the directions on the tube, it states to put it on the item you are gluing and allow it to sit for a few seconds before attaching it to what you are gluing it onto and then letting it sit for 24 hours.

how can you try it in 20 minutes, it takes 24 hours to set, it might not work because its fabric but you have to read the directions on the tube, it states to put it on the item you are gluing and allow it to sit for a few seconds before attaching it to what you are gluing it onto and then letting it sit for 24 hours.

I mean the glue wouldn't even stick to the piece I was trying to reglue, so when I placed it on the shoe it wouldn't even stay. I know it has to sit but if the glue won't stick to the piece how is it going to stick to the shoe?

I mean the glue wouldn't even stick to the piece I was trying to reglue, so when I placed it on the shoe it wouldn't even stay. I know it has to sit but if the glue won't stick to the piece how is it going to stick to the shoe?
maybe put the glue in the hole and the put the other piece in it and try to keep it in there with your fingers?

Any advice on cleaning/ de-yellowing the tongue of Jordan 7 Cardinals?

The annoying silky material the tongue is made out of has turned yellow and I don't want to use anything that might make it worse. (I have ****** up a couple shoes that way)

I was thinking to run it through the laundry in a mesh bag with some Rit Whitener & Brightner?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom