:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Back story????

Story of course lol. This all happened on a Friday night. Went to a party at brown and off course lights were very dim. Went in with them being white basically brand new second time I wore them and I came

Did you try hot water? Also get some rit whitener liquid form and get to work.
Back story????

Backstory? definately lol. This happened a couple months ago (like 2 months ago) at a brown party. I wore them, they were completely white (only second time wearing them) and they came out like this lol. I dont regret it at all though because it was a great party with a lot of people and a lot of room lol. No regrets. Just want to fix my shoe and get it to how it was before lol. I used hot water with soap and a brush didnt help. I think its because of the top material it wont let me get to the dirt lol. I have heard of people using jason marxx. Would that be helpful for this or nah? Thanks again for the help everyone

tryed rit dye and didnt work and also retrobrite but retrobrite seemed to make it worse.thinking of just painting it white. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Dish soap, water and toothbrush good for jordan 1 midsole? Shredded a magic eraser on each shoe. I lost Geralds instructions.

I already used magic eraser and acetone but still I'm having a hard time removing this. Anymore suggestions? What do you think is this stain? Ink receipt stain?
Try a green scrub pad and laundry detergent. Don't scrub too hard though. I have found it to do wonders on getting lots of junk off shoes. Rinse with water quickly after so the green from scrub pad don't dry on the shoe.

Has anyone ever used restore block? Seen someone selling it on ig and wanted I to know if it works better than the cream 40 from sallys.... dude says there is no chance of sole separation or staining... claims its the best product available but ive never known or heard anyone who has used it, so I wanna know if any of my fellow nt fam has any info they could hit me with... thanks

What up everyone I just picked up these Jordan XI concord lows last week. I bought them from eastbay when I opened up the box I was a little pissed when I was looking at the patent leather. Didn't get a great shot but in a couple of spots on the patent leather there are brownish swirl marks kinda look like water marks as well. I tried warm water and air legend shoe cleaner and also lotionm?

What I just noticed about my infrared 3s. Not sure if factory defect or I somehow rubbed it off. Sharpie or nah?

My cousins came like that, exact same way

What up everyone I just picked up these Jordan XI concord lows last week. I bought them from eastbay when I opened up the box I was a little pissed when I was looking at the patent leather. Didn't get a great shot but in a couple of spots on the patent leather there are brownish swirl marks kinda look like water marks as well. I tried warm water and air legend shoe cleaner and also lotionm?

More than likely where some glue got and they wiped it off leaving that mark, I'd just rock with it, patent leather...no ones going to see it

Back story????

Story of course lol. This all happened on a Friday night. Went to a party at brown and off course lights were very dim. Went in with them being white basically brand new second time I wore them and I came

Back story????

Backstory? definately lol. This happened a couple months ago (like 2 months ago) at a brown party. I wore them, they were completely white (only second time wearing them) and they came out like this lol. I dont regret it at all though because it was a great party with a lot of people and a lot of room lol. No regrets. Just want to fix my shoe and get it to how it was before lol. I used hot water with soap and a brush didnt help. I think its because of the top material it wont let me get to the dirt lol. I have heard of people using jason marxx. Would that be helpful for this or nah? Thanks again for the help everyone
I would soak them in oxyclean overnight and put them in the washing machine on the hot cycle with 1 cap full of bleach.

Last edited:

Should I strip the old paint or just paint it over? 

What I just noticed about my infrared 3s. Not sure if factory defect or I somehow rubbed it off. Sharpie or nah?
It's actually pretty common, wouldn't say it's a factory defect. I have it on a few of my pairs and I definitely didn't rub them/scratch them so I'm inclined to believe it's from natural fading. Plenty of tutorials on youtube on how to fix it. I suggest just going over it with one or two coats of angelus paint. It'll definitely do the trick.
Planning on restoring these 4s any idea to fixing this torn heel tab ??
I would assume it's a similar process.

Last edited:
It's actually pretty common, wouldn't say it's a factory defect. I have it on a few of my pairs and I definitely didn't rub them/scratch them so I'm inclined to believe it's from natural fading. Plenty of tutorials on youtube on how to fix it. I suggest just going over it with one or two coats of angelus paint. It'll definitely do the trick.

I would assume it's a similar process.

Black angelus paint?

okay guys I for E6000 now I can glue the "I's" back on. also my 8.5 donors are coming in tomorrow very happ

I recently bought this pair of air jordan 5's on ebay. There is a marking on it that I knew about before purchasing, but I thought it was merely a scuff. However, I tried nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol and even acetone, but it does not budge AT ALL. It gets dark when I rub the liquids on them, but after a couple minutes it just returns to its original state. What the hell is this mark and how do I get rid of it besides repainting?

Back
Top Bottom