:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

AJIV: Same as before. For the mesh, Oxy-clean and a toothbrush to scrub the staining out underneath the mesh. Same for the tongue.

im gonna use this to clean my white and green 4s the shoes are very fresh just the netting has yellowed a little bit

also for my cardinal 7s for the tongue wish me luck ill post pics of the results

Hey guys, Just wondering if you could help me out with the marks/yellowing on the midsole of these mocha 3's.

I haven't purchased them yet but before i do i would just like to know whether or not it will be possible to clean the midsole up.

Will Jason Markks do it?

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread.

Any help much appreciated, thanks again.

What's a good performing deodorizer that can remove the stench from the inside of the shoes. Just picked up a used pair and smells like crap.

Check out Jason Markk and found nothing for inside of the shoes.

like most Citrus 7s my pair got very ashy so i bought BLACK shoe polish and put it on the toebox. The ink from it dried and the toebox on my 7s is veryy hardnow. I put baby oil on it and it did freshen it up slightly but now i have to ask, is there anything to fix it?

So far I've thought either
1. leave it as is.
or.
2. take soap and water and lightly scrub the toebox to see if i can scrub away some of the ink and then apply baby oil again..

Its been about 3 months since i first put on the ink so by now i'm unsure if i can remove it. ADVICE WANTED AND THANKS.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

like most Citrus 7s my pair got very ashy so i bought BLACK shoe polish and put it on the toebox. The ink from it dried and the toebox on my 7s is veryy hard now. I put baby oil on it and it did freshen it up slightly but now i have to ask, is there anything to fix it?

1. leave it as is.
or.
2. take soap and water and lightly scrub the toebox to see if i can scrub away some of the ink and then apply baby oil again..

Its been about 3 months since i first put on the ink so by now i'm unsure if i can remove it. ADVICE WANTED AND THANKS.

i believe that the shoes polisher whie or black is supposed to be use on leather only. try the suede/nubuck cleaner from footlocker for the citurs7's.

Hey guys, I recently bought a pair of Columbia XI DS and wanted to know if there is something I should treat them with before I wear them so that they dontcrack? I read that the Black magic tire shine is good for the shine but does it also make it soft?

how do you clean the 17's from the countdown pack there like a white color on the toe box. i dont know if it's dirt or what.

For those of you in the past asking about Sea Glow results, here's my experience:

2ugl5qd.jpg

The soles of my White/Black/Red 1999 AJ V's. Top row is [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]before,[/color] while the bottom row isafter. The blue you see is blue painter's tape usedto mask off the edge of the soles so the Sea Glow wouldn't touch any glued areas of the shoe (Sea Glow will eat the glue and your shoes will fall apart.So, be careful!)

I left them out in the sun for 2-3 hours and kept an eye on them so the glue would not get too hot to prevent them from falling apart. I exposed these to thesun on three different days to get a better result. As you can see, it has helped a lot!

They look great now and I haven't had anything come loose or fall apart.

I gotta question. What's everyone's opinion on throwing kicks in the washer? My used XI snake skin smells like crap and I think the only way to rid thesmell is to wash it. I'll air dry it, but who has ran their kicks through the washer and what's the results?

^ I washed some old shoes XIII the grey and blue ones to be exact, They didnt mess up much. THen again they were already beaters. I would not wash some shoesthat were not beaters, if they really stink try baking soda leave it on the inside for a couple of days, maybe change the insoles.

p3310008sa8.jpg

p3310019sx2.jpg

the rubber has yellowed and hardened. It looks like the yellowing has seeped through the rubber. This only happened on one side of the shoe. As you can see, itis still white on the other shoe. Anyone know of a solution?

Thanks

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

p3310008sa8.jpg

p3310019sx2.jpg

the rubber has yellowed and hardened. It looks like the yellowing has seeped through the rubber. This only happened on one side of the shoe. As you can see, it is still white on the other shoe. Anyone know of a solution?

Thanks
got the same problem, any help?

can some one please pm me about the CDP XXI cleaning i normally use soap and water and it works fine but they look kinda dull if you know what i mean thanks

So, I read through this post and still not clear on how to properly store Jordan sneakers. I don't plan on wearing them, just want to store them so they donot get ruined by any way. Put them in a zip lock bag? Leave it un-zipped? Take the paper out of the boxes? I apologize for the questions, I'm new to theforum. Any help would be appreciated...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

like most Citrus 7s my pair got very ashy so i bought BLACK shoe polish and put it on the toebox. The ink from it dried and the toebox on my 7s is veryy hard now. I put baby oil on it and it did freshen it up slightly but now i have to ask, is there anything to fix it?

1. leave it as is.
or.

Yo man I had the same problem and did the same thing you did....arghh! My toebox is like smooth now and hard...I dont know what to do either.

Hey i need some advice ..what can i use to clean cdp 17's ..i got them all messed up from ndc and i tried returning but no luck.
i tried

finishline swede cleaner - Piece of junk!!
finishline swede/nubuck erazer- piece of junk!!!
and a nike town swede /nubuck cleaner they are all junk make the swede worser...plz get at me pm me if needed

bims92 wrote:
the part below the toebox of my fire red 3's are yellowing how can i restore this?

Try using seaglow. It works wonders on white rubber.

iBlink wrote:
a2b7_1.JPG
a5ef_1.JPG

Any advice on cleaning the tongues on these?

I myself use seaglow on leather tongues and side panels. On the seaglow directions, it says not for use on leather. But that stuff works great. It takesoff everything from scuff marks, old stains to jean stains. Just use a little at a time. I condition the leather once im done though. The leather feels"weird" after you use the seaglow. I think the seaglow pulls everything including the moisture in the leather. You would need some kind ofconditioner to prevent drying or cracking.

Good luck guys!

Back
Top Bottom