:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Scrub em both down with Jason Markk. Infrared isn't suede. That's more of a nubuck

NT fam please halp. When I first copped these GLVs I figured i'd go ahead and hit 'em with the waterproof treatment because I know how suede gets. I tried to clean them one time with shoe cleaner and a soft shoe brush but I may have damaged the material. Then I wore these out the other night for a wild night in DC and now they look like this. Is there any way to revive these or should I just charge 'em to the game? 

Hey everyone I'm going to start a restoration project on a pair of playoff 13's. The two main parts I'm going to be focusing on is the suede and the soles due to minor separation. Which kinda glue do y'all recommend I use for the soles and I've heard that baby oil can worsen the suede. Is there any truth to that? Thanx to everyone in advance
barge cement green label as said above.. And yes too much baby oil can hurt the shoe

anyone in L.A. CA know a legit spot where I can get some of my 3's and 4's midsole repainted? I don't have the time to do it my self LOL! Thanks

The right shoe on my 7s is discolored and rough. They aren't dirty because they turned like this after I used angelus easy cleaner. I've already use the suede brush and eraser. Is there anything else I can try to bring the color back or make the material soft?

Scrub em both down with Jason Markk. Infrared isn't suede. That's more of a nubuck

Nubuck will not get stained by the jason marrk? Someone told me to buy a special brush and gently brush the dirt out.what about magic earaser how good does that work?

Nubuck will not get stained by the jason marrk? Someone told me to buy a special brush and gently brush the dirt out.what about magic earaser how good does that work?

I've used Jason Markk on thunder 4s and carmine 6s, both nubuck. Scrubbed down the entire shoe. No damage, bleeding, just a nice clean shoe. Yes, I use the premium brush so it doesn't scratch. I've also scrubbed down green glow 4s which I believe are same material also.

I've used Jason Markk on nubuck and suede and had no problem...
Just read the label. Make sure you get 99.9% of the water out before doing it. Scrub then dry immediately.
Never got why it was so hard. Especially nubuck, that's my personal favorite material to clean

Nubuck is crazy easy to clean, you can scrub everything down with no problems. Suede I is another story

anyone know what the best sauce is to use for the soles?? I haven't been on top of that info for months.. I know about 40 volume cream, is there anything better?

Hey guys I have a question. The insoles on my carmine 6's are beat to hell and I was trying to find a replacement black insole with a white jump man on it. I have looked everywhere and I don't see any for sale. So my question is, is there anywhere out there that sells replacement jordan insoles, even if they are fake as long as they look cool no one but me will see them. Second question is if no one knows about the replacement Jordan insoles, does anyone know where I can find one in just plain black that looks like the insole that comes with the carmines minus the jump man? I have looked everywhere and I am coming up with nothing. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys I have a question. The insoles on my carmine 6's are beat to hell and I was trying to find a replacement black insole with a white jump man on it. I have looked everywhere and I don't see any for sale. So my question is, is there anywhere out there that sells replacement jordan insoles, even if they are fake as long as they look cool no one but me will see them. Second question is if no one knows about the replacement Jordan insoles, does anyone know where I can find one in just plain black that looks like the insole that comes with the carmines minus the jump man? I have looked everywhere and I am coming up with nothing. Thanks in advance!
I dont know anywhere besides ebay, what size ya needing

If you're the only one that will see it why don't you just get a dr scholls or spenco insole? Stop the hunt and get one that would actually make the shoe more comfortable.

so i copped these hare 7s today and the suede/nubuck is pretty dirty whats the best homemade cleaner i can use?

Top pic, thats 2 days of 2x 4hr sessions.
bottom pic is 4 days of 2x 4hr sessions
can you explain your procedure of making the sauce? how much oxy clean vs 40 cream ratio

cause i used to use 40 cream by itself and never got results like that so maybe i was missing out on the oxy clean

can you explain your procedure of making the sauce? how much oxy clean vs 40 cream ratio

cause i used to use 40 cream by itself and never got results like that so maybe i was missing out on the oxy clean
i put a coat of 40 cream on with a brush, sprinkle a pinch of oxy clean over sole and brush it into the sauce, cover with saran wrap in stick in a box i have lined with reynolds wrap and set in direct sun. I have soles off but depending on your location and temp Id recommend a ziploc bag of ice inside show to prevent seperation and check shoes every hr or so

i put a coat of 40 cream on with a brush, sprinkle a pinch of oxy clean over sole and brush it into the sauce, cover with saran wrap in stick in a box i have lined with reynolds wrap and set in direct sun. I have soles off but depending on your location and temp Id recommend a ziploc bag of ice inside show to prevent seperation and check shoes every hr or so
You don't put the sauce over the pods right? May cause discoloration?

Back
Top Bottom