:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

yeah didnt feel like doing it all over cause sometimes they dont look at the other pages. did i do something wrong?

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

What is the best thing to use on the Red Parts of the Carmine VI's? Is Suede/Nubuck cleaner safe to use?

suede/nubuck spray. you can try the suede/nubuck foam but i don't know if it will make the area dark after it dries. i used the foam on my hare's andthe darkness i was referring to happended. but you can always remedy this problem with the spray. so go with the spray.

hey dwill, what's with all of the ?'s. to answer, magic eraser is the mr clean magic eraser. the suede/nubuck eraser your thinking of at footlockerworks on suede/nubuck areas to help remove spots or stains in these areas. as far as using the magic eraser, don't make the eraser totally wet when usingit. just a little bit will work for removing the marks on the midsoles. the back heel looks to have the same marking, so this will work for that area, too.$150 for those raptor vii's which look pretty much ds is a good price for them. the red paint on the back of the heels looks like it's cracking. aftergetting off the marks you might want to consider touch up's with angelus paint if you don't like the cracks in the paint.
-for the question on the french blue vii's- i did a post months ago on this in this post. check it out to and you'll get your solution.

sorry if this has already been posted, but i need some help! I want to know if the netting on the V's can be seaglowed? If it can, how do you do it so thatthe material underneath doesn't get ruined? Thanks in advance!

^ I am sure that you can, i forgot all the details but i do remember to use sea glow and insted of putting the shoe outside you should myabe do a indoor seaglowing job, that wold help alot

well, it's ok if it doesn't work as effective as it does on the soles. I just wanted to know if it was possible. The netting isn't piss yellow oranywhere near that. Thanks alot for your help! I'm going to order some now.

just seaglowed the netting on two separate pairs of 5's. they are 99% clear now and it took me like 10 hours of seaglowing to get them that clear. takes along time but it does work.

does anyone know if the suede/nubuck cleaner foam from footlocker is safe on the black/caro XIIs? theres dust thats kinda pushed into the nubuck at the toeboxand wont just rub off. Im hesitant to use it, because Ive messed up a pair of dunks really bad although it worked perfect on my Military Is

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

does anyone know if the suede/nubuck cleaner foam from footlocker is safe on the black/caro XIIs? theres dust thats kinda pushed into the nubuck at the toebox and wont just rub off. Im hesitant to use it, because Ive messed up a pair of dunks really bad although it worked perfect on my Military Is
i've found out from using this stuff that it works better for darker color materials like black. for lighter color materials i prefer to usethe suede/nubuck spray because it doesn't leave a dark looking spot in the area you're cleaning. so assuming we're talking about the nubuckxii's, the foam should work good for this.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

does anyone know if the suede/nubuck cleaner foam from footlocker is safe on the black/caro XIIs? theres dust thats kinda pushed into the nubuck at the toebox and wont just rub off. Im hesitant to use it, because Ive messed up a pair of dunks really bad although it worked perfect on my Military Is
i've found out from using this stuff that it works better for darker color materials like black. for lighter color materials i prefer to use the suede/nubuck spray because it doesn't leave a dark looking spot in the area you're cleaning. so assuming we're talking about the nubuck xii's, the foam should work good for this.
aight thanks, the foam worked fine on my light brown militaries and the dunks it messed up were red

I HAVE A SEAGLOW THEORY EVERYONE!!!!! WELL I LOST MY STEEL WOOL SCRUBBER SO I USED SAND PAPER ON THE SOLES.....IT INSTANTLY SCRUBBED OFF SOME YELLOW. NOW WHENI SEAGLOW( WHICH IS INDOOR) IT WORKS 10X BETTER! TRY IT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE AMAZED

i've found out from using this stuff that it works better for darker color materials like black. for lighter color materials i prefer to use the suede/nubuck spray because it doesn't leave a dark looking spot in the area you're cleaning. so assuming we're talking about the nubuck xii's, the foam should work good for this.
aight thanks, the foam worked fine on my light brown militaries and the dunks it messed up were red
to fix the dunks use the suede/nubuck spray. apply it as if you were cleaning the area. scrub it out and use a rag or towel to dry off. the darkstain should be removed. this is what i did for my hare's.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I HAVE A SEAGLOW THEORY EVERYONE!!!!! WELL I LOST MY STEEL WOOL SCRUBBER SO I USED SAND PAPER ON THE SOLES.....IT INSTANTLY SCRUBBED OFF SOME YELLOW. NOW WHEN I SEAGLOW( WHICH IS INDOOR) IT WORKS 10X BETTER! TRY IT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE AMAZED
before everyone goes out to buy sandpaper and use it instead of steel wool, you should at least tell people what grit the sandpaper is. i canimagine people buying very coarse sandpaper and making big gouges in their soles. you should tell people that the sandpaper you used was a fine grit. reallydon't want fellow nt'ers screwing up their soles with the wrong grit of sandpaper you know.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I HAVE A SEAGLOW THEORY EVERYONE!!!!! WELL I LOST MY STEEL WOOL SCRUBBER SO I USED SAND PAPER ON THE SOLES.....IT INSTANTLY SCRUBBED OFF SOME YELLOW. NOW WHEN I SEAGLOW( WHICH IS INDOOR) IT WORKS 10X BETTER! TRY IT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE AMAZED
before everyone goes out to buy sandpaper and use it instead of steel wool, you should at least tell people what grit the sandpaper is. i can imagine people buying very coarse sandpaper and making big gouges in their soles. you should tell people that the sandpaper you used was a fine grit. really don't want fellow nt'ers screwing up their soles with the wrong grit of sandpaper you know.

yeah your right bro i use the ace bare wood sandpaper if that matters but its 150 grit, and you can put a great amout of pressure on them just not to the extreme. LET ME KNOW YOU GUYS RESULTS!!!

My search function isn't working but, I've got a small scratch on the side(lizard) on my CDP XII's
I was wondering what I could to to cover or even remove it...

Originally Posted by 2014NBAballin

My search function isn't working but, I've got a small scratch on the side(lizard) on my CDP XII's
I was wondering what I could to to cover or even remove it...
might want to get something that would be a filler in the area scratched and touch up paint it. but if it's just a small scratch just livewith it. ^ good looking out for helping people out with unclearing the air bubble on their shoes. i hope people will check this out before they ask anotherquestion concerning this topic again.

Back
Top Bottom