Official Sneaker Pimps Houston, TX Saturday May 9, 2009 @ Warehouse Live ft SCARFACE and WALE

Hello Everyone,
I am proud to announce that the H-Town Sneaker Summit will once again be co-hosting Sneaker Pimps on their second trip to Houston.

If you are interested in vending or displaying at this years Sneaker Pimps event in H-Town please email [email protected]

Participation will grant you...
-Table
-2 Chairs (otherwise General Admission is standing room only)
-3 Show Passes
-Power Supply

WARNING! Table room is LIMITED for this event, and will be sold on a first come first served basis.
Dont Sleep!

no offense but your sneaker summit's you put on are way better than sneaker pimps. just my opinion. hope to see you at our show. ^^

Can I bring a big SLR camera with flash ? I always ask for events ahead cuz them boys at the door be on some "
smh.gif
" sometimes ???

Whats good Kadoma ? It's Jae [yet another SN] ..my boy got a show at willowbrook this thursday in hot topic.. peace

let's see how it goes down.

Scarface, Wale, B-Real, U-N-I + Houston?? Doesn't get any better then that..... in my opinion of course.

I was so fixed on the drake concert and after party I forgot all about this.

I'll be there. It's the same exact venue as the concert just a day later.

I'll be at da Sneakerpimps to represent my fam, Circle G's tonite.... They are going to open up for Face and Wale so ill just see everyone up theretonite... I'll be rockin a Sneakerpimps fitted and sum Aquas most likely!

SneakerPimps was extra cool this year!!! Everyone that left after Wale, u missed a classic Scarface concert!

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

SneakerPimps was extra cool this year!!! Everyone that left after Wale, u missed a classic Scarface concert!

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have some footage on YouTube soon!
pimp.gif

who's the NTer that came up to me in the backstage hallway and:

-did a double-look on my shoes
-said he liked my undercrown shirt
-asked if they were the human torch dunks.. I said thing-dunks
-then rubbed them for no damn reason
indifferent.gif

-dapped me off

i KNOW you're in here bruh
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back