:::[Official SNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots @ Gillette Stadium 12/16:::

Nothing will be better than a win at Gillette... I wish I was able to go to the game but figures the 9ers play the Pats when I can't take off of work :smh: Christmas season at UPS=lockdown :lol:

Rooting for the Patriots, but I think SF has more than a puncher's chance to get an upset.

What's "a lot"??

17+ but I wouldnt be surprised if it was 24+

The Niners are a good team but they aint ready for the Pats. The Pats are locked in, firing on all cylinders. Our Defense is getting turnovers at a ridiculous rate, the passing game is obviously unbelievable, our run game is on point, and our special teams kills it . And they at home. And the hoody is in the lab as we speak.

Patriots 35, Niners 14

Only time will tell however.

You would probably have a better chance with Smith out there, though

rogers suck. he got REAL lucky last year.
you don't go thru your whole career being known as the guy with no hands, then all of a sudden get like 6-7picks in a season. :smh:

rogers suck. he got REAL lucky last year.
you don't go thru your whole career being known as the guy with no hands, then all of a sudden get like 6-7picks in a season. :smh:

I started to realize this once Victor Cruz LIT him up in the first half of the NFC Championship last year, I think Cruz had like 8 catches in the first half.

He's definitely talented but I think he was coincidentally in the right place at the right time a lot last year. I still think he's a good player, but he needs to step it up for us. Especially this week in Foxboro

Dudes didnt believe me at the beginning of the season when I said Carlos is overrated. Guy isnt a true shut down corner but got paid like one. He really just jumps routs and often drops INTs. I'll give him props for taking less money to stay in SF and restructuring his contract allowing us to extend Navorro.

Can't wait till Sunday. Very quiet week from both camps which is a very typical week from bothm teams. I know Aldon is close breaking strahans sack record. But didn't know it less than a handful which is crazzzzy specially with such a young age.

17+ but I wouldnt be surprised if it was 24+
Thanks for your prediction.
and our special teams kills it
If Wes Welker is fielding punts you can forget about him and or your special teams killing anything champ.
And the hoody is in the lab as we speak.
Hopefully he leaves the camera in the lab this time after hes' done.
You would probably have a better chance with Smith out there, though
Yeah right, you know Colin automatically challenges your defensive line in more ways than Smith can. 

Thanks for your prediction.

If Wes Welker is fielding punts you can forget about him and or your special teams killing anything champ.

Hopefully he leaves the camera in the lab this time after hes' done.

Yeah right, you know Colin automatically challenges your defensive line in more ways than Smith can. 

Fam are you a girl? Serious question :lol: You sound real mad like a bitter female

And did u watch the game last week? Welker took the first punt back 30+ yards .

Post spygate the Pats have had more success than the Niners have had in the last decade so miss me with the camera talk too :lol:

Post spygate the Pats have had more success than the Niners have had in the last decade so miss me with the camera talk too
Fam are you a girl? Serious question
laugh.gif
You sound real mad like a bitter female
Pot meet kettle.

Lol whatever familia just dont be too butthurt when the Pats put up 40+ on that overrAted defense.

im from SF and i got alot of love for the niners But im a big patriots fan so im hoping the pats take this win

Post spygate the Pats have had more success than the Niners have had in the last decade so miss me with the camera talk too :lol:

Post spy gate, you won the same amount of Super Bowls as we have.

Gona be at the game. Flying out in less than 24 hours. Haven't been this hyped since the saints playoff game last year. Not looking forward to the cold since I'm in Florida rite now tho. Lol

Talbert

Gona be at the game. Flying out in less than 24 hours. Haven't been this hyped since the saints playoff game last year. Not looking forward to the cold since I'm in Florida rite now tho. Lol
Talbert

Rock earmuffs and you're good money. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Talbert

Rock earmuffs and you're good money. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

:lol:

Supposed to be mid to high 30s, so not too bad. But for a Florida dude, brrrrr

^ Supposed to be precipitation as well :pimp: Hopefully the temp falls and it turns into hail :pimp:

Niners travelling across country to play the Pats in (possibly) inclement weather ? I have more confidence this week than i did last week.

Im getting impatient watching these other games. Im ready for the game of the week. Hopefully the Pats dont embarrass us like they did the Texans last week. Seattle is right on our tails we need this game bad.

Back
Top Bottom