:::[Official SNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. New England Patriots @ Gillette Stadium 12/16:::

What's "a lot"??

17+ but I wouldnt be surprised if it was 24+

The Niners are a good team but they aint ready for the Pats. The Pats are locked in, firing on all cylinders. Our Defense is getting turnovers at a ridiculous rate, the passing game is obviously unbelievable, our run game is on point, and our special teams kills it . And they at home. And the hoody is in the lab as we speak.

Patriots 35, Niners 14

Only time will tell however.

You would probably have a better chance with Smith out there, though

LOL. It's a wrap for you tomorrow champ. Last week it was MMG, this week it WILL be you.

Some folks drink the home town kool aid a little too much and take things straight to heart. Making predictions with your emotions and what you would like to see happen.

There is no rationale thought and logic for the homer.

Harbaugh and co.need to take a hard look at tonight and stop taking their foot off the gas when they get up on teams. So sick of this crap

Way too close. Kaep made some GREAT throws out there. But couldnt move the ball in the 4th until the crab TD.

GREAT win non the less

Hate when we go full on zone prevent when we get a 2 touchdown or more lead. We gave up an easy 10 to the Pack and 21 to NE. That's my only gripe with Fangio. Roman on the other hand...

Last edited:
Great game. Penaltys mess us up a bit. Dfense looked like they didnt care to play once we were winning 31-3. Other than that cant wait for next sunday night!

Harbaugh and co.need to take a hard look at tonight and stop taking their foot off the gas when they get up on teams. So sick of this crap
for real man. I was telling my roommate (pats fan) that they always do this crap. We build a lead and just play soft for the rest of the game

tumblr_mf5uo2F4Wk1qcmeevo1_500.jpg

Nothing better than watching the game with my girl and her brother who are Pats fans... they were quiet :lol: Dinner of my choice is on her :pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully Harbaugh learns not to go too conservative when having the lead... Anything is possible

always say this. they play like the womens usa soccer team. sitting on a lead playing conservative

my blood pressure getting all sorts of high seeing the pats get touchdown after touchdown... was like the rams game all over again until the long runback and touchdown kind of sealed it.

But thats a nice win for the Niners. To be honest with yall i fell asleep at halftime assuming the Pats got ran out the building. Twas ugly :x

Have no idea about the details of the comeback. 34 points on that D is pretty good though. IMO solidifies that SB appearance

Last night's game shaved years out my life. We looked real good in the first half but those fumbled snap killed us. I want to say it was because of the rain but to do it multiple times, that has to be fixed. I felt our D got too tired in the end there, a lot of conservative plays killed it for us. We didn't run any clock with gave the Pats life. Overall, I'm impressed. They are the #1 offense for a reason and we are the #1 defense for the a reason too. Let's clean up the mistakes for next week's showdown. Let's go!

PS: Get Ginn out of there ASAP. LMJ gave us those yards and the kid is effective. Ginn is too shaky right now. Akers same thing but man, we need to make a change.

WHOO GO NINERS!

im a niner fan but eventhough they won this game, it's nothing. SUPERBOWL or BUST.

GO NINERS!!!!!!

Superbowl = Niners v Patriots. Hopefully another TD party lol.

I wouldn't mind a Niners v Broncos, but prefer playing against the Pats. Peyton is God.

^ You'd rather play one of the most clutch QBs of all time in Brady than Peyton who chokes all day come postseason? After Brady has already seen our Defense once this season?

Last edited:
Just a prediction. I do agree with Brady (2nd favorite QB) being clutch, I mean, we did see a lot of it during the 2nd half of the past game. Broncos defense is nasty though. With Peyton (1st favorite QB) also...who has a lot of better options now than the Colts, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom