OFFICIAL SO THEY THOUGHT THEY WAS DOING IT THREAD

So this is basically a "let's bash people becuz we are hating on them " thread, ill pass. Ya dudes worry about others too much. I take it many ofyou don't have mirrors in your homes, if you know what I mean

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

So this is basically a "let's bash people becuz we are hating on them " thread, ill pass. Ya dudes worry about others too much. I take it many of you don't have mirrors in your homes, if you know what I mean
Says the man with his SN as CamRon Giles with a picture of the man as your avatar. And the post isnt about dudes hating. It is just commentingon how silly most of these people posted look when the came out the house thinking their swag was untouchable. Ala homie with 4 polos on. I bet when he lookedin the morror that morning he really felt like he was killin the game

And yes I am aware of my SN, I was 15 when I joined so sue me.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So this is basically a "let's bash people becuz we are hating on them " thread, ill pass. Ya dudes worry about others too much. I take it many of you don't have mirrors in your homes, if you know what I mean
Says the man with his SN as CamRon Giles with a picture of the man as your avatar. And the post isnt about dudes hating. It is just commenting on how silly most of these people posted look when the came out the house thinking their swag was untouchable. Ala homie with 4 polos on. I bet when he looked in the morror that morning he really felt like he was killin the game

zing!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

l_f016228f78a7b79a22eb61cc38d095bb.jpg
Look how my man got all the hundreds spread skinny up his chest with thin stack of twenties in his lap.
Kid needs to take some of that money and get his passenger seat cleaned.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Says the man with his SN as CamRon Giles with a picture of the man as your avatar. And the post isnt about dudes hating. It is just commenting on how silly most of these people posted look when the came out the house thinking their swag was untouchable. Ala homie with 4 polos on. I bet when he looked in the morror that morning he really felt like he was killin the game

zing!!!
how im worried about him? am i making fun of dude because of what he wears/ or posting pics of people and worrying about what they are doing?, yadudes on NT sit on ya pc's all day posting pics analyzing what the next man is doing, pathetic
sick.gif

AllenIversonFan01
tired.gif

biggie/"And another one"/biggie

KING OF ERV wrote:
Classic

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

too much to quote in this damm thread my stomach is in pain from the laughing ..ohh myy goshhhh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

..lmao at buddy� everything was fake and lmao at his girl filming this ......tears tears...this is thread of the year to me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

zing!!!
how im worried about him? am i making fun of dude because of what he wears/ or posting pics of people and worrying about what they are doing?, ya dudes on NT sit on ya pc's all day posting pics analyzing what the next man is doing, pathetic
sick.gif

AllenIversonFan01
tired.gif

Well we know you dont spend your time off the internet learning comprehensive reading skills. have a nice day

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by CJ863

doing it... they thought they were...
smh.gif

alotta canal street going on here
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What I don't get about that last pic. is that they areballin but eating at BBQ. Come on, if you doing it like that you can go to one of the more better and expensive places in the city.

Here's another one to add to "They thought they was doing it" thread:
bonzi_wells_transvestite_2.jpg

http://niketalk.com/topic/135797

Back
Top Bottom