OFFICIAL SO THEY THOUGHT THEY WAS DOING IT THREAD

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

An obvious choice for me...
WHAT IN THE BLAZING GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED $5 MICROBRAIDED HELL?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just spit out my drink.� Homie said "Government subsidized $5 microbead"��
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Originally Posted by DwEezy23

been a while since i've posted here but this $*** has me
roll.gif
Ohhhh noooo
sick.gif
$$!......I think I just pissed my self....

sick.gif

what the hell is that sticking out on the bottom of his stomach....if thats fat than dude is in desperate need of liposuction

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

n1108260020_30019440_2478.jpg

My little brother on the right. What is the 1980s RnB singer is he wearing?
alien.gif

laugh.gif
at puttin' your bro on blast on NT. Seriously though, this pic ismad AYOOOO. The hell are them two doing looking at each other like that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

n1108260020_30019440_2478.jpg

My little brother on the right. What is the 1980s RnB singer is he wearing?
alien.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]your lil brother was about to engage in homosexual activities, hethought he was doing it with a pink blazer...[/color]
grin.gif

^^ while we're on that subject

and

kid photoshopped Oompa Loompas into his pic.. I turned it into a poster

that last pic
the Oompa Loompa with the hands up just really accents it
One of the few times I've actually LMFAO at something.

on a side note did anyone else notice the OPs screenname is the persons name who wrote the Satanic Bible

AntonLaVey. smh NO YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS DOING IT

It's not as bad as the wangstaz with cartoons on, but here's my brother-in-law standing next to one of his relatives.
\
l_0b6836b1e8bcaccd295d453e8fea857e.jpg

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

on a side note did anyone else notice the OPs screenname is the persons name who wrote the Satanic Bible

been through that already, you must've missed the post.

eek.gif
at all the fail on pg. 22
smh.gif

I think I need to post the fat single ladies singing dude in the "things seen that can't be unseen" post,
sick.gif

roll.gif
my dude took a shower as part of the music video
smh.gif
them chicks wasn't on beat AT ALL, no skill, and one's amodel...
indifferent.gif
quit playin

34g6des.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

you all are tripping I know more about that religion than the OP probably.� I read that book when i was in middle school over 15 years ago folks.�Sorry a lil more advanced than you. but yeah I think your sig is one of the most important facts that the book has in it other than the story of why he becamea satanist in the first place ( goin g to church every Sunday and seeing Men "repenting" for their sins then going out the very next day SIN again.�Other than that the book is garbage

why dont you "satanists" go grab a pic of Kim K and go whack off to it and maybe she'll start to like you.� Afterall isnt that one of the ritualsthey tell you to practice in order to get chicks.� suckas

Yep, the grape lady takes it! lol I can watch that vid over and over and over again. "uhh ohhh ahhh, I can't breathe! stop!. "lmao hahaahahaha

Originally Posted by I R Andre

you all are tripping I know more about that religion than the OP probably.� I read that book when i was in middle school over 15 years ago folks.� Sorry a lil more advanced than you. but yeah I think your sig is one of the most important facts that the book has in it other than the story of why he became a satanist in the first place ( goin g to church every Sunday and seeing Men "repenting" for their sins then going out the very next day SIN again.� Other than that the book is garbage

why dont you "satanists" go grab a pic of Kim K and go whack off to it and maybe she'll start to like you.� Afterall isnt that one of the rituals they tell you to practice in order to get chicks.� suckas

ivc0ok.jpg

Why are you so mad? Did a satanist have sex with your girl? Are satanists the cause of the collapse of the American economy? Lemme guess..9/11, Iraqi war andKatrina was the doing of satanists. If you're not gonna tell me why you're really mad stop posting. Geez
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom