Official Soccer Jersey Thread

sick.gif
pimp.gif
@ T21D's collection

Sidenote anyone lookin for 07-08 home cr7 Manu kit .. With official epl champ sleeve patches and authentic felt epl namekit sz med. Lmk got one I might let go

Sidenote anyone lookin for 07-08 home cr7 Manu kit .. With official epl champ sleeve patches and authentic felt epl namekit sz med. Lmk got one I might let go

I'm still shaking my head at myself for giving away my Messi Camp Nou Anniversary Jersey away as a bday gift.

I'm still shaking my head at myself for giving away my Messi Camp Nou Anniversary Jersey away as a bday gift.

Originally Posted by 23nando23

Anybody know where I can pick up a new 2011 Barcelona jersey with a good presentation. Like in a box with some info on the club/squad. Its a gift for my cuzn and want to give him a little more than just the jersey.

Kinda like the France techkit presentation
http://www.fcbarcelonashopusa.com/d...elona-10-11-home-authentic-soccer-jersey.html
They also released a super limited, 2009 Gamper Jersey Kit a few years back. They only wore it for that match, and it was completely different than any other jersey that they wore. Came in a box and everything.

See if you can hunt one down.

Originally Posted by 23nando23

Anybody know where I can pick up a new 2011 Barcelona jersey with a good presentation. Like in a box with some info on the club/squad. Its a gift for my cuzn and want to give him a little more than just the jersey.

Kinda like the France techkit presentation
http://www.fcbarcelonashopusa.com/d...elona-10-11-home-authentic-soccer-jersey.html
They also released a super limited, 2009 Gamper Jersey Kit a few years back. They only wore it for that match, and it was completely different than any other jersey that they wore. Came in a box and everything.

See if you can hunt one down.

dont have time to post all 50 or so of mine, but some nice pics here. will try and post a few of my more noteable shirts if i get time. remind me to post some up joe.

dont have time to post all 50 or so of mine, but some nice pics here. will try and post a few of my more noteable shirts if i get time. remind me to post some up joe.

for those that have umbro england jerseys, if i fit perfectly in a size medium for nike jerseys, should i get 40 or 42 for umbro jerseys? to have the same fit of a nike medium. thanks in advance.

for those that have umbro england jerseys, if i fit perfectly in a size medium for nike jerseys, should i get 40 or 42 for umbro jerseys? to have the same fit of a nike medium. thanks in advance.

40 should be good.

i buy mediums for all of my jerseys (nike, adidas, puma, umbro, etc) and got 40 for the 2010 england home and away.

40 should be good.

i buy mediums for all of my jerseys (nike, adidas, puma, umbro, etc) and got 40 for the 2010 england home and away.

40 should be good.

40 should be good.

Originally Posted by zizou

40 should be good.

Koop2410- I do as well (medium for me) BUT, the current authentics tend to have a snugger fit. If you want a bit looser fit, I'd go up a size up. What pissed me off about the Puma kits are that they're poorly made, quality is terrible, and itchy patches like on that Pirlo authentic I have. Oh yeah, it's a bit too long as well. Weird, because their shorts are the opposite. You end looking like the players during 70's era
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zizou

40 should be good.

Koop2410- I do as well (medium for me) BUT, the current authentics tend to have a snugger fit. If you want a bit looser fit, I'd go up a size up. What pissed me off about the Puma kits are that they're poorly made, quality is terrible, and itchy patches like on that Pirlo authentic I have. Oh yeah, it's a bit too long as well. Weird, because their shorts are the opposite. You end looking like the players during 70's era
sick.gif

^sorry guys, i was debating on 38 and 40. because worldsoccershop has medium as 38 and 40, and that has me all confused...
frown.gif

^sorry guys, i was debating on 38 and 40. because worldsoccershop has medium as 38 and 40, and that has me all confused...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

frown.gif

simple 38 is between small n med and 40 is med...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

frown.gif

simple 38 is between small n med and 40 is med...

Back
Top Bottom