Official Soccer Jersey Thread

looking to get rid of a lot of my jerseys guys (many of them still new). What would you recommend as my best way of selling them? Am I allowed to post in here?

^^^^thanks, trying to move these with a quickness. I've never sold anything in buy/sell so Ill try ebay first.

you should put them here as well, ebay has ridiculous fees. I haven't sold anything out of ebay in years

How do Umbro jerseys fit? I'm looking to get a Man City away in the future. I love that maroon 8)

Last edited:
My 9 year old son had a great report card so I'm getting him Nike Barca jerseys (home & away) personalized with our last name. Has anyone gotten personalized jerseys from either World Soccer Shop or Soccer.com? If so, do they use the same font/color the team uses? Will they have the crest in the numbers? Feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:
My 9 year old son had a great report card so I'm getting him Nike Barca jerseys (home & away) personalized with our last name. Has anyone gotten personalized jerseys from either World Soccer Shop or Soccer.com? If so, do they use the same font/color the team uses? Will they have the crest in the numbers? Feedback would be greatly appreciated...
yes they do, make sure you click on authentic and not basic in the 1st step of customization

I just called both sites & the authentic option can only be used for existing players on the team. Not sure why that's even an option (you mine as well order the jersey with the name already on it). You can't request a personalized name.

The basic option is the only option for a customized name but they don't use the same exact font & don;t have the detail. For example if you ordered an EPL jersey, you wouldn't get the Barclay's Lion symbol within the number...

This is the case for youth jerseys at least. It might be different for adult...

Thanks for the feedback...

I just called both sites & the authentic option can only be used for existing players on the team. Not sure why that's even an option (you mine as well order the jersey with the name already on it). You can't request a personalized name.

The basic option is the only option for a customized name but they don't use the same exact font & don;t have the detail. For example if you ordered an EPL jersey, you wouldn't get the Barclay's Lion symbol within the number...

yea I forgot to tell you that the authentic option is not available for youth size jerseys, sorry about that. That system is wack to be honest :rolleyes

Edit: As a father, I know it's gonna hurt you. So what you can do is try to hunt down authentic La Liga nameset letters so you can do your own printing. Look through ebay, or ask Keepie Uppie to help you out looking for namesets, I just hope you last name could fit in the back of the jersey. Hope that helps

Last edited:

yea I forgot to tell you that the authentic option is not available for youth size jerseys, sorry about that. That system is wack to be honest :rolleyes

Edit: As a father, I know it's gonna hurt you. So what you can do is try to hunt down authentic La Liga nameset letters so you can do your own printing. Look through ebay, or ask Keepie Uppie to help you out looking for namesets, I just hope you last name could fit in the back of the jersey. Hope that helps

Thanks for the feedback. I'll post back when I get my son's jerseys. A bill came up so I had to pay that so I'm going to get his jerseys next month. I got him FIFA 13 to tide him over though.

I was a little worried about plopping down some dough for his jerseys only to have some minor changes to come next year so I looked up what next year's is supposed to look like & here is what I found.

I knew Barca announced the Qatar Foundation was being replaced with Qatar Airways. I like the current unis better. The one below is adopting the colors of the Catalan flag.

Were these shared already? Apologies if so.

Portugal away jersey 2013/2014

Brazil kit 2013 modeled by Neymar.

I like that Brasil kit, but not the sleeves. I was at my parents house for a couple days and thought I'd post some pictures of some older jersey I had. Although these are pretty worn out, it's amazing how detailed some of these Umbro jerseys were. Even the Reebok Argentina has nice detail with a light embossing of the "sun of may" printed all over it. I'm not sure what year most of these are so if anyone can help me out that'd be great.
Scotland

? any ideas

Argentina

Brasil

Napoli

Germany

Chelsea

the damn "B" fell off my Eusebio Portugal 2012 Away shirt :smh::smh::smh: I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out with this...all the name/number sets on ebay are Ronaldo and Nani

the damn "B" fell off my Eusebio Portugal 2012 Away shirt :smh::smh::smh: I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out with this...all the name/number sets on ebay are Ronaldo and Nani

if it fell off on in one piece you may be able to iron it back on. i looked on ebay too and all there is is nani ronaldo and coentrao. i would alao try calling onion bag, etc. maybe theyd sell you one

if it fell off on in one piece you may be able to iron it back on. i looked on ebay too and all there is is nani ronaldo and coentrao. i would alao try calling onion bag, etc. maybe theyd sell you one

Forgot to mention that I don't even know where the letter went :smh: I'll hit up onionbag

Is any place selling the new all black portugal kit with printing yet? need that ronaldo asap :x :x :x

Also whats the deal with Madrids' 3rd kit?

Worldsoccershop.com & Soccer.com has it with Champions patches only, not La Liga...
I wouldn't have a problem with that if they had the respect patch as well, but they don't.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/53540-ronaldo-7.html
http://www.soccer.com/Product.process?sku=53540_RONALDO

Picture 1
La Liga patches with sponsor on the front.

Picture 2
Champions League patches & "respect" patch with no sponsor on the front.

:nerd:

looks kinda cool with no sponsor on the front
2wq63at.jpg

2chjxc.jpg

Last edited:
Respect patch is only on the player issued kits.

The no logo kits are used for when they play in countries such as Russia where the BWIN logo is banned because of gambling purposes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree though, looks so much cleaner without the sponsor.

Portugal and PSG are single handedly making me come out of kit retirement. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
still looking for that pink barcelona jersey from 2009, someone help me out!!!

1) Respect patch is only on the player issued kits.

2) The no logo kits are used for when they play in countries such as Russia where the BWIN logo is banned because of gambling purposes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
1) yup...commercially the RESPECT patches are not sold,although some stores and online retailers have managed to get them...

2) i believe in France they also ban alcohol sponsorships together with the gambling ones...i remember Liverpool once played in Europe a few years ago without the Carlsberg sponsor in front...

anyway,here's my pickup for this month:

Back
Top Bottom