Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any experience with that website store 100% legit? found some jerseys that I want.

100% legit man, ive done plenty of business with them. love his selection of older jerseys. he actually has a physical store, i think in pasadena. if youre in SF you should get your order in 2-3 days.

Last edited:
Just recieved this in the mail.
Will take it in a few days to my local shop.

Last edited:
100% legit man, ive done plenty of business with them. love his selection of older jerseys. he actually has a physical store, i think in pasadena. if youre in SF you should get your order in 2-3 days.

Thanks man, gonna cop a few jerseys :smokin

I'm new to NT and i was happy to find this thread!

I only support ONE club!

A couple other things i got....

**This may not be the place for this but i am trying to get rid of these LP shirts! I used to work at a soccer shop and got these from the Adidas rep but they've just been sitting in my closet for a few years now. pm me if you're interested!**

pickup this month...Porto away 2012-13...
also added the champions patches on the front and left sleeve...

pickup this month...Porto away 2012-13...
also added the champions patches on the front and left sleeve...

This joint is SOOOO tuff.....

I'm Colombian, so big S/O for that Jackson Martinez jersey... You have any Falcao Porto kits? Do you buy the jersey separate from the namesets and customize them yourself or did you cop on WSS or Soccer.com or similar site? Didn't realize they did hero customization for teams like Porto... This is pretty dope!!

iPhone pics of my 9 year old's kit for his club team. He asked the director of the program if we could switch to Nike next year. :lol:

That's super legit stuff! He must play comp, huh?

His team, Cardiff FC (of Maryland) is called a travel team. Other areas might call it a club team. His side isn't a recreational league.

It's funny he has the the fireberry & the sunset Nike mercurial victories, but now he wants the neptune blues ever since he's seen them on games we watch.

This joint is SOOOO tuff.....

I'm Colombian, so big S/O for that Jackson Martinez jersey... You have any Falcao Porto kits? Do you buy the jersey separate from the namesets and customize them yourself or did you cop on WSS or Soccer.com or similar site? Didn't realize they did hero customization for teams like Porto... This is pretty dope!!

thanks man...

my brother has Falcao's kit from his last season at Porto...I wish I had it as well,that kit is so highly sought after...
I do have the the current Atletico kit though:

there's a well-known store in Singapore that stocks jerseys of most European clubs...
they also bring in some of the patches and player namesets but if they don't have what I want then it's eBay for me...
and I press the namesets and everything else myself...gotta say that I've gotten pretty good with the household iron :lol:

Last edited:
One never knows where some NTers reside. It's good to see the diversity here on NT.

There's another NTer SinnerP that resides in HK... He's a Man U supporter....

How many kits/shirts do you have?

you just made me count them... :lol:
curently the number stands at 85,mostly made up of Man Utd kits...
and yeah I know SinnerP's a United fan as well...I see you and him posting in the footie thread quite often... :smile:

At once I had maybe 110 kits or so, now like 25 :frown:.

i feel you man. I didn't have that many, probably just around 30 or so. Right now I'm at about 9-10. Wish I had all the jerseys I originally had in the size I wear now. Parting with some of the older jerseys that were too big was hard.

Back
Top Bottom