Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Dug up this L and XL from my graveyard a few days ago.
2ambz8.jpg

donjuan513 donjuan513 didn't know you were into football kits TY :pimp:
I gotta get a collection pic. I bought those in 05' and they've just been folded up in a bin at home. I have to get a collection pic when I pull my Spring/Summer stuff back out.
man you have way too much stuff at home. I remember you posting a pic on your tumblr of your cupboards being filled with nothing but t-shirts. :lol:

A bit off topic but still related. I am one shoe away from completing the WC Lunar Gato collection. I was thinking about getting a matching jersey from each team to match but that just seems so expensive. I think it would be a nice collectors piece however.

Good evening fellas, looking to be bothersome again, hoping to get your help on something i never seen before, anyone who has the Arsenal 11/12 authentic long sleeve would be a great help here. I just bought this recently and i examined the pictures i had to work with pretty well but i never bothered to look at the collar, when i received it today, the first thing that jumped out to me was the odd wide collar on it, i looked through google of pictures of the jersey and also looked at pictures with players wearing it and none i saw that had this wide collar, the collar basically covers my whole neck as it was intended as a collar warmer for cold games but i never ever seen such type of jerseys be offered by nike these past few seasons. The first conclusion i wanted to draw was that it was fake but when i looked more at the rest of the jersey, it has the T bars, has the right cut, and the nike authentic tag seems to be spot, only other thing that i guess wouldnt be consistent with a player issue is that it dosnt have a printed wash tag, so at this point i dont if its legit or not, i wanted to find out first before i requested to get my money back for it.

damn this shirt is :pimp: :pimp:

Okay season is coming to an end soon we've all seen teams kits. I've bought more than I thought I ever would in one season. my opinion has changed alot but after my delivery today, fellas the kit of the season for me is.................

AC Milan's third kit

Cant stand that one! its so ugly to me :lol:

i didn't buy the kit that Belgium used during the qualifiers,but my brother told me that he had to go one size up from his usual...
not too worry though,'cos i'm getting the new home kit once it drops...will let you know soon...

i'm a happy boy...
wanted to get the new Belgium kit yesterday but i found out that the store still have the previous one in my size :pimp:

the new kit will have to wait til next month though...

Last edited:
i'm a happy boy...
wanted to get the new Belgium kit yesterday but i found out that the store still have the previous one in my size
pimp.gif

the new kit will have to wait til next month though...
Fire! Need me a Hazard Belgium kit because I refuse to get it in a Chelsea kit

A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com. Thinking about getting him an Aguero City shirt also. Will post the Thiago shirt when I get it.

A lot of the club shirts are going on sale on various sites. I just got my son the Bayern third shirt for $34.99 & Thiago's name set for an additional $10 from Soccerpro.com. Thinking about getting him an Aguero City shirt also. Will post the Thiago shirt when I get it.
Get him the black one

Thanks for the heads up.  Just ordered myself a real madrid ronaldo away for $54.  cant beat that. 

you need to post your son's collection.  seems like you get him a jersey every week.

Thanks for the heads up.  Just ordered myself a real madrid ronaldo away for $54.  cant beat that. 

you need to post your son's collection.  seems like you get him a jersey every week.

This is a pic I posted in here a while ago. The Messi home & the Ronaldo away are bootleg that we bought from a vendor at a tournament his club team played at for $20 each.

The United third kit doesn't have a name set. I bought it on sale for like $24.99.

When he gets the Thiago in, he'll have 11 (I think) not including the bootlegs. I'll post a pic of them all once he gets the Thiago in.

Back
Top Bottom