Official Soccer Jersey Thread

US

Does anyone know the last season that the EPL officially stopped using Lextra/Senscilia felt namesets? Trying to figure out if I should order the felt nameset or the regular ones they use now.

Actually from San Pedro, but still the south bay :smokin

dope. i dont live too far from pedro. im in south torrance near pch/crenshaw. nice to see another local head in here though. stay away from cal pro sports if you want your namesets printed! still dealing with trying to get my money back/replacement nameset from them. its been over a month :smh: :x

hey guys, im new here

i was wondering if you guys know any sites where i can find player issue jerseys other than classicfootballshirts, subsidesports, worldsoccershop & mysoccer?

i have just recently started collecting more player issue jerseys, not match worn or match un worn but just simply player issue jerseys.

there are several jerseys i am still looking for such as,

Size Small or Medium

- 2012/13 Galatasaray Home

- 2013/14 Galatasaray Home

- 2011/12 Real Madrid Third (Red) (Formotion)

- 2012/13 Chelsea Home (Techfit or Formotion)

- 2012/13 Bayern Munich (Techfit or Formotion)

- 2013/14 Bayern Munich (Techfit or Formotion)

- 2013/14 FC Porto Home

- 2013/14 FC Porto Away

- 2013/14 PSG Home

etc.

I know that some player issues were sold to the public & some were not, and i also know that adidas mostly sold Techfit over Formotion jerseys to the public (2014/15 jerseys are Adizero)

can anyone help me out find these? lol i apologize for the long post. :smile:

Can anyone confirm if this is an authentic nameset? help would be much appreciated

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20095317382...parms=gh1g=I200953173823.N19.S2.M-3665.R3.TR4
i have seen this seller before, i have not personally bought a name kit from that seller, but feedback seems sketchy.

the only way i can tell whether the name kit is authentic is to look at the back of the numbers.

Usually they are black on the back with a sand paper like texture. 

here is an example of my 2013/14 Messi name kit front & back, now i am not 100% sure for the AC Milan name kits so i may be wrong.

Lets see if anyone else knows

namesets aren't usually printed on that type of plastic either.. so I'm gonna say its fake

namesets aren't usually printed on that type of plastic either.. so I'm gonna say its fake
yes your'e right i also forgot to mention that, thats one reason why i havnt applied my messi one yet.

My friend bought it for me from Spartasports some dublin site i believe? i was kind of sketched out from it

Here is my collection from replicas to player issues,

i still have alot of work on buying name kits and patches.

i try to buy 1 or 2 jerseys a month so it is slowly growing 
smile.gif

And here are my Player issues

I wanted the russian naming for the Hulk jersey but the Zenit store messed up my order :frown:

apparently todofut ran out of scudettos .. can someone point me in the direction of a 2013-14 juve one

Back
Top Bottom