Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone near the DT Seattle Ross, they have two Argentina homes large a Argentina away small and some training tops different countries.

:nerd: if anywone passes by there and wouldnt need that argentina away small, holla atcha boy por favor

I obviously have already gone through customer service and emailed them twice. Both times I got a very generic/vague response that said that they're "working with venders to determine a shipping date". I thought maybe someone here had had a similar experience and could give me some insight. And guess what? Someone did. Sorry to annoy you with a soccer jersey purchasing question on the Official Soccer Jersey Thread.……smart ***.

Tell me why you mad. If you read the thread Numbskull, you'd have saw that the jerseys are backordered.

Just thought I would upload what I've been working on these last few weeks

Need a name for this kit.

Not enough space for the RESPECT patch to fit.

Lastly, has anyone ever purchased from "sport4ding" or "squall312002" before? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

>So if anyone cares to join there's a group on FB for soccer gear at Ross, soccer stuff pops up at Ross/ Marshall's/ tjmaxx everynow and then, it's usually MLS stuff but every now and then it's national teams, the stuff you guys are getting at your local Ross's is amazing cause it has been dry for soccer gear for a while. Might be time to hit up my local Seattle Ross's again
smile.gif

I've seen that stupid fb page, a mod or two there is cool, but all I see mainly are punks/thugs/bastards trying to rip off collectors asking double or more ROSS price, and some fraud guy getting fake waldo namekits requests to be "cut"....what a $ beep $ joke:rofl:

Last edited:
Still kicking myself for not picking up the Spain home and away; Mexico home that I saw last Thursday . To help out the peeps that looked out for me. Went back the next day following day and they were out.

Fortunate to stumble upon these.. Argentina away is probably going back sometime this week

Two questions fam.... Are the Adidas replica run the same sizing as Nike replicas? Also do authentic Adidas jerseys run one size small like the Nike authentics? Thanks in advance.

Thanks to fellow NTer @threeoneoh got my Waldo to complete the set. Now if I can only find the 2010 authentics

Last edited:
Still kicking myself for not picking up the Spain home and away; Mexico home that I saw last Thursday . To help out the peeps that looked out for me. Went back the next day following day and they were out.

Fortunate to stumble upon these.. Argentina away is probably going back sometime this week
sizes?

Anyone see Netherlands jerseys at Ross? Would love a size Small.

The only Nike jerseys showing up at Ross seem to be USA. I've found other Nike national teams in the past but that was a few years ago (Australia, Turkey). In Texas I've only seen Mex, Arg, Spain, and Germany. All adidas teams.

I believe it. While I was checking out last week the cashier said that they also received Brazil kits, but went fast.
i would a brazil kit, Kaka just moved to Orlando to play with our club for next MLS season. Im sure i can score an autograph

To deviate from the Ross postings, does anyone know if SoccerLoco does front printing on their custom jerseys? It doesn't state on most of their jerseys and it shows a picture only of the back. Any help or experience would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom