Official Soccer Jersey Thread

In my opinion Adidas replicas fit similar to the Nike replicas except they're tighter in the torso and the sleeves are about an inch longer. Not very flattering for my curvy figure. :D

So if I wear a medium in the Nike replicas then I can get a medium in the Adidas replica and it'll just be a little tighter around the torso and longer sleeves?

And how do authentic Adidas jerseys fit?

has anyone purchased a kit from todofut.com with their custom name and numbers set? is it legit? thanks in advance!

Just came back from my local soccer store and purchased these. PSG kits are so clean, and I regret when I returned the 2012 kit before. The new barca kit was a must!
Is there a Beko logo on the left Barca sleeve?

I don't know if it's because the sponsor is not out yet on the most recent release, but the barca kit I bought does not have the beko sponsor on the sleeve. I checked nike's website, and the pics they have do not show the sponsor either.

Anyone in the DMV area have any luck at Ross? I saw a post a couple pages back about Sterling was hoping maybe a bit closer but I might have to make that drive.

ALL the ROSS JERSEYS ARE GONE... back to your regularly scheduled programming

ok, not quite sure what's going on with people here as of late. lookin' like alot o' playa haters up in here.... Have one member asking where to find jerseys, then we have another guy following up and commenting/answering in some not-so understandable way/manner(do you not want to see anymore ROSS pickup joints put on this thread? or are you telling collectors there are no more soccer jerseys being sold at ROSS? I know I'm not located near either of you guys, but let's all keep information correct and honest...I'm no mind-reader, but at some point it should be developed on this forum a way to neg rep people...:\:rolleyes

so, now, I want to apologize to all Soccer Jersey Fans for the many ROSS/Waldo pics being put up here as of late, I sense that some have been rather sensitive to this exposure and as a result have become offended, annoyed, aggravated, upset, disgusted, all the way to bu**hurt it would seem.Reviewing the last 5-10 pages of this thread will reveal that I myself have played a key part in all this. As a mature adult/jersey collector, I am responsible enough to admit to my shortcomings and/or mistakes.

Back to the main idea of this post. Today's ROSS pickups. Had to get there early/doors opened this morning to be sure and get the good stuff...all these are not the specific jersey size that I collect, but definitely all fit me well enough to wear around/workout in...the Mex A I got in exchange from the same ROSS store that I bought and just returned the Mex H I posted last week. :rofl: Going to plan to make another run this afternoon, and thanks ROSS let's keep up the good work.!

Last edited:
My comment was based on the high level of new ppl in this thread who have flooded us with Ross related questions.. I'm sorry if it comes off rude or you feel some type of way but the entire topic has brought the worst out of this thread.. We now have pages of ppl complaining/arguing about this and an occasional picture.. I and I'm sure most of the regulars are tired of it.

It actually says on there that the nameset is not authentic. I have purchased from then in the past and have never gotten a printed kit because of it. I think the only authentic namesets they sell are preprinted

If I didn't have the 2012 psg kit I would be all over the new one :pimp:

It actually says on there that the nameset is not authentic. I have purchased from then in the past and have never gotten a printed kit because of it. I think the only authentic namesets they sell are preprinted

Thanks. Repped

@23MichaelJordan45 thanks man for the information. I guess ill just order the jersey from their and find name/number set somewhere else.

My comment was based on the high level of new ppl in this thread who have flooded us with Ross related questions.. I'm sorry if it comes off rude or you feel some type of way but the entire topic has brought the worst out of this thread.. We now have pages of ppl complaining/arguing about this and an occasional picture.. I and I'm sure most of the regulars are tired of it.
Simply a question my dude, it's not that serious. If it helps anyone in the DMV area the Ross in Kingstowne and Little River only have tees.

Simply a question my dude, it's not that serious. If it helps anyone in the DMV area the Ross in Kingstowne and Little River only have tees.
Picked up some stuff from Chantilly and Sterling.  Been a few days so not sure if they restocked.  Actually picked up a Italy away from DSG for $35.

Waldo kit came in from eBay today and I absolutely love it! I think jersey collecting is gonna be my new favorite thing haha.

Back
Top Bottom