Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Why does that kit and Reals third have a dragon?

The inter one is from a couple seasons ago and the Madrid is for this year's cl. As far as I'm concerned they have dragons because they have a deal with Disney to promote how to train your Dragon 3. Inter was promoting the first how to train your Dragon movie.

MIlan and Bayern's aways are both really smooth.

I am interested to see what everyone grabs from the sale Classic Football Shirts is having.

Rlly feeling the new Bareclona kit. Stuck on wheter I should pick up a Neymar or Messi.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought the item 331242542336 World Cup Patches and put them on their national kits? I wanna see how they look...

i had the match details done as well...

honestly,i wouldn't do it on a player issue kit...
the patches aren't authentic,so it kinda "devalues" the kit if you know what i mean...

i had the match details done as well...

honestly,i wouldn't do it on a player issue kit...
the patches aren't authentic,so it kinda "devalues" the kit if you know what i mean...

Thank for the pic! I have stadium kits and wanted to get fifa patches! those look good.

@Keepie Uppie  [repped] That Belgium is 
smokin.gif
. Even if it were a player issue I would still do the patches just because it looks great. You can't even tell, unless you hang a tag around your neck that says "Patches aren't official." Where'd you get the patches from? 

Some things i picked up from all the various sales the last month.

training top $30

anthem jacket $45

chelsea 13/14 $25.  want to add some epl patches and maybe a fat frank nameset

^nice haul. if you don't mind me asking where'd you get the chelsea one, because for $25 that's a deal! :pimp:

that v-neck sweater was part of the centennial collection. And I think it was supposed to replicate the jerseys worn by the US team back in the 1920s. So just for nostalgic purposes and a fav of Jurgen.

Back
Top Bottom