Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I know it's a real long shot, but if anyone can help me find these Chelsea shirts in small, but NOT Techfit, I'd really, really be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

The 2010-11 third shirt:

The 2009-10 third shirt:

Thanks guys!

Anyone know of anywhere I can get an authentic Bayern away (preferably Lewandowski) that isn't a pre-order? Checked ebay didnt see anything, and all the sites have pre-order shipping Late October :smh: :rolleyes
an Adidas outlet down in south florida, both home and away.

adidas.com has 20% off soccer apparel til sunday 8/10/14. code is 20soccer. free shipping on orders over $49. got the bayern munchen away :pimp:

Found these at my nike outlet, all $30. Also had a few barca kits as well

damn a steal on that man u. I payed $70 at a shop yesterday :smh: they tried to charge me retail. I hit them with the but its an older season kit :lol:

Last edited:
@thefreshsole

nice pick up on the Man U kit. I have been looking for this for a decent price.

Closest I could find was a Drogba M on CFS but it's £79.99. I dunno if you want to spend that much.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.c...yer-issue-third-shirt-drogba-11-w-tags-m.html

Damn, yea, I already checked CFS. I definitely would spend that much, but I just really want a size small one. I love how they fit. Pause. Thanks for looking out though bro! Repped!

Found these at my nike outlet, all $30. Also had a few barca kits as well

Bruh, you better be selling/giving away some of those shirts. In NO WAY is it acceptable to cop Manchester City AND Manchester United shirts.

Damn, yea, I already checked CFS. I definitely would spend that much, but I just really want a size small one. I love how they fit. Pause. Thanks for looking out though bro! Repped!
Bruh, you better be selling/giving away some of those shirts. In NO WAY is it acceptable to cop Manchester City AND Manchester United shirts.

Lol glad somebody brought this up !!! Pick one side!

Lol glad somebody brought this up !!! Pick one side!
LOL agreed...it's like wearing Alabama AND an Auburn jersey LOL.

Just got in my 2014/15 Manchester City Home Match shirt customized with my name and number from soccer.com. This is the first time I have ever put my name on a soccer shirt but I figured since it's my club it works. Thanks to those who let me know about soccer.com, the customization is absolutely great on it and I would definitely recommend them. For those of you who are curious about the Nike Match shirts for this season they are awesome, If you are going to spend $90 for the replica you might want to strongly consider spending the extra $60 for the authentic match shirt. The quality is night and day.

just wanted to see if this is just nike cutting costs, if you have the stadium/replica away Inter from last year are the buttons like cheap feeling in build quality i.e. you can easily fold/bend them in half if you wanted to. :nerd:

51dbdf68d0f0f_Inter-maglia-gara-away-2014-Nike-532847C.jpg

Last edited:
just wanted to see if this is just nike cutting costs, if you have the stadium/replica away Inter from last year are the buttons like cheap feeling in build quality i.e. you can easily fold/bend them in half if you wanted to. :nerd:

51dbdf68d0f0f_Inter-maglia-gara-away-2014-Nike-532847C.jpg

^My 13-14 Man Utd home kit has those soft buttons

The usa home polo buttons also bend and are soft. As well as my Man U kit as stated above.

Thanks for easing my fears, was just wondering why the buttons were so cheap feeling made me think I purchased a fake. :lol:

LOL agreed...it's like wearing Alabama AND an Auburn jersey LOL.
i knew someone was going to bring that up, letting the man city go

Back
Top Bottom