Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anyone ordered from CFS? My name on my Marchisio jersey and the number 8 came a bit wrinkled and scrunched up. Is there a way to fix this? Can they do anything about it?
I don't know how/if you can fix it but if you want to return it they got great customer service. I had a shirt where the numbers were falling off and they refunded me.

Todofut trying to kill my pockets. Want that Inter away so bad, but I know an all white jersey will get ruined by my clumsy self. Repped.
Right lol good thing there's no Mediums.. I could work with a Large though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know how/if you can fix it but if you want to return it they got great customer service. I had a shirt where the numbers were falling off and they refunded me.

Did you have to return the jersey?

No they let me keep it, I think I posted a pic of it a few pages back.

Sounds sweet man, and yeah, part of the serie a patch is falling off. How did you contact them? I'm not from the UK if that helped.

Last edited:
Sounds sweet man, and yeah, part of the serie a patch is falling off. How did you contact them? I'm not from the UK if that helped.
Well I'm not from the UK either, I just e-mailed them with pictures of the shirt and they answered a day later.

Just got the WC patches in. Planning on just using a regular Iron and putting them on myself.
So just place them on the jersey and iron them on right? Looks like they don't have a plastic layer that I would have to remove.

Got my Balo Italia jersey in. Fits a little small, but I can live with it....

Back
Top Bottom