Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got a Xavi FCB away, dont have it yet as they had to order in the nameset, should have it tuesday

2014 home replica Donovan jerseys are popped up at my Nike Clearance outlet for $40 + 30%, steal!

Here's a few of my recent pickups. My boy sold me the Ronaldo shirt for a sweet price and I put the FIFA badge on it yesterday :pimp:

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my Nike Outlet finds. Hopefully this will help some of you find stuff or even phone order from the Outlet I went to. (Castle Rock, 303-688-3013) They have a $29.99 world cup rack I got a Brazil N98 Tech jacket, Brazil Third Match Jersey, and Portugal Away Stadium Jersey. I plan on finding Neymar and Ronaldo name and number sets for each of the jerseys ASAP.

Castle Rock had: (unsure of sizes)
2-3 Brazil Third Match Jerseys
FSR of Brazil Home Stadium Jerseys
4 Brazil N98 Tech jackets
2-3 Portugal Away Stadium Jerseys
FSR of South Korea Red Stadium Jerseys
FSR of England Home Stadium Jerseys
Scattered Sizes of N98 Jackets (NOT TECH) in US (white), France (blue), Portugal (red), Turkey (red), Netherlands (orange) and Zambia (green)

I'm not seeing the US jerseys as being 30 bucks on WSS. They're still showing full price for me even after I add to cart.

Love the Blue United Euro jersey. One of my favourite United jerseys of the past 10 years

Had to cop the Barca 14/15 Away L/S Kit as well & the 14/15 Third Shorts (Kit Coming Shortly & Looking For the Training Top)

Shorts are two-tone as well!

Manchester United 14/15 Goalie Kit (Still Looking For The Black Version in The US)

Anyone been able to find a chicharito black 3rd kit?

Everywhere I look is on back order until jan

Had to cop the Barca 14/15 Away L/S Kit as well & the 14/15 Third Shorts (Kit Coming Shortly & Looking For the Training Top)

Shorts are two-tone as well!

Manchester United 14/15 Goalie Kit (Still Looking For The Black Version in The US)

The two tone 3rds are a dope style, still haven't seen pics of the backs of any of the other teams except the united blue one. Curious to see how the psg 3rd came out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom