Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Love this kit, now just need to get the away, not sure who to get on the back yet though

Love this kit, now just need to get the away, not sure who to get on the back yet though
nice :pimp: get a falcao :smokin if only that chevy logo didnt stop me from copping id have the kit :smh: maybe next year they can just have the brand in letters instead of the logo

That would be nice kinda like the old sharp logo kits of the 90's. I was able to get over the chevy logo for the fact this is the last year of nike kits
nice :pimp: get a falcao :smokin if only that chevy logo didnt stop me from copping id have the kit :smh: maybe next year they can just have the brand in letters instead of the logo

I see everyone with their lovely new pick ups,

these area few of my new pick ups, 

- 2012 France home player issue

- 2013/14 Man City away player issue (i posted this up awhile ago but better pic)

- 2011/12 Schalke third player issue (Formotion)

- 2011/12 Lyon third player issue (Techfit)

It took me about 2 years to finally get my hands on the France jersey, you cant even find the official replicas anywhere, so happy!

I will be on the hunt for a name kit, either Benzema, Ribery, or Giroud.

I must also find a UCL name kit for the Man City jersey but the UCL name kit is so hard to find as well.

But anyways, i shall be receiving more new pick ups within the next few weeks or month, cant wait!
tongue.gif

does anybody want the Ross oop on this? Size M

Mods delete if you have to, I wanted to announce it here first since not everybody checks the buy/sell

Last edited:
dope Ronaldinho kit a few pages back... :pimp:
was planning on getting that Queretaro kit on WSS until I saw the shipping cost to Singapore :smh:

new pickup...Muangthong United,a team playing in the Thai Premier League...
their player Teerasil Dangda is currently on loan at Spanish club Almeria...

Does anyone here have the 08/09 40th anni blue Manchester United kit? Can you tell me if they fit small thinking of buying one but I usually wear a medium...

Recent pick ups from the CFS 20% sale.

how those Toulouse fit? snug like the Roma kits from a couple seasons back?
I didn't get that 'cos I was worried about how it fits...

Does anyone here have the 08/09 40th anni blue Manchester United kit? Can you tell me if they fit small thinking of buying one but I usually wear a medium...

I have 'em...

stick to medium,you'll be fine...

Might be next year's LFC kits by New Balance. Pic came from what is supposed to be a very reliable source. Nice and clean...

its fake, the black nike authentic tag should look like this, two plastic strips

are you insinuating the fake has two strips but they aren't plastic? just wondering if you are pointing out something obvious or subtle, because I can't personally tell much difference in the tag. To add to the mix, i have my own Manu I bought from NDC with the same tag, and I can't tell any of them from each other.

how those Toulouse fit? snug like the Roma kits from a couple seasons back?
I didn't get that 'cos I was worried about how it fits...
I have 'em...

Yea it fits snug. I usually wear an XL and this is an XL and I look like an Arsenal player this season lmao.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom