Official Soccer Jersey Thread

@JC1992, you have to have the best collection of shirts & boots on NT...
sick.gif
nthat.gif
Some of my favorite kits this season! They look great! I can imagine your son's collection in a couple of years

Thanks for the compliment as well. I've seen crazy collections that blow mine out the water but it's all love. Collecting kits/boots is fun and you actually see the players wearing what you have week in and week out.

Been buying way too many kits lately but at least I haven't paid full price on any....

Got this over the weekend. Waiting on 2 2008 manchester kits ( tevez blue and ronaldo red) as well as Beans Beans de gea kit!! Can't wait . I'm pretty sure I gotta hold off for awhile... Probably not gonna happen though.

Btw some of you probably already know but im so excited for my home town, Orlando City kits!!
One of my fav. MLS kits by far, the purple and gold goes together so well!
i will be pre-ordering the adizero soon :tongue:

pre-ordered my kit, can't wait for these

I actually have no idea since the initial announcement from Beckham lol

Last edited:
sick.gif
just googled it. It is him...sorry don't follow MLS.
damn i thought you were kidding too lol its all good though! we were supposed to get Robinho on a loan but thats not happening

Btw i finally received my package, something special today, 

Match un-worn (prepped for player) player issue Manchester City 2013/14 Home (Gael Clichy)

I originally wanted a Sergio Aguero City shirt but i could never find a plain Man City home player issue shirt so,

i had purchase this since i got it for a steal so why not?

This is my first time getting a Match un-worn/worn shirt so im pretty excited, but i will be wearing this it really doesnt matter honestly.

I told myself i wouldnt be buying anymore jerseys for awhile but i lied lol, i will be having another jersey coming in the next 2 weeks as well lol

sorry for bad dark pics

That Orlando kit though is fire! Copping one for sure...probably before i ever get a quakes kit -_-

Last edited:
A atmos I like seeing these star international players coming to MLS, if the money gets up there with Euro clubs they will start their careers in MLS.

@Atmos mind if I ask where you get your player issue kits?
honestly i just scavenge everywhere from ebay to CFS to my local soccer store, or sometimes the clubs actual site when they still have the player issues in stock (mostly Nike teams only)

Majority of my player issues, i only spent about $100 each, which is a steal lol
@Atmos I like seeing these star international players coming to MLS, if the money gets up there with Euro clubs they will start their careers in MLS.
i like it as well, but the thing about MLS is that, many players come here to retire, which kind of sucks.. so i dont see the league being any better than other leagues out there

but i guess its growing slowly

Last edited:
i like it as well, but the thing about MLS is that, many players come here to retire, which kind of sucks.. so i dont see the league being any better than other leagues out there
but i guess its growing slowly

If the money is there they will come, but only time will tell. Definitely have seen a shift in US soccer, especially with the last world cup. Legit people taking days off to watch games, huge viewing parties, etc. Fan base is growing in the states and I'm glad. Now all we need are even number of soccer fields there are to baseball fields.

HalaMadrid89 HalaMadrid89 That jersey is meh. Looks more like a training kit.

Last edited:
When it comes to MLS I rather see a little bit more Latin American players. I really wish we had enough level to compete in Copa Libertadores. Back in 1996 they brought in many players from the continent that excelled and became trademark players, see Etcheverry, Cienfuegos, and so on. Unfortunately the lack of a full-year schedule also caused for some players to leave because loaning players out was sort of hectic. 

@sneakerp  As a United fan I can't see myself wearing it. I am rooting for the team because it'll be in the Bronx and it's within walking distance. But I never thought they would use a carbon copy of the MC jersey. 

Anyone know where I could find the Brazil training kit with sponsors? Preferably black.

And yeah for the league to improve you need young talent. Mls clubs should look at SA instead of Europe though. Cheaper and a better chance of making profit if they end up moving to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom