Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Looking for Chelsea home men 2013-14 David Luiz name/number name set. Already tried eBay any other suggestion? Thanks.

From cfs sale

That Pirlo looks clean!

Damn, the Isco name set I had put on my son's 13-14 Madrid away shirt is coming off. The top left portion of the I.

Is there a way to fix this?

very nice. i ordered the pogba of that jersey from the CFS sale along with a couple other items. unfortunately my order seems to have gotten lost in the mail
ohwell.gif
i wasnt even going to get anything when the promo was posted.  then i saw you and some other poster picked up the pogba and decided to check out the pirlo.  couldnt pass it up at that price.

i wasnt even going to get anything when the promo was posted.  then i saw you and some other poster picked up the pogba and decided to check out the pirlo.  couldnt pass it up at that price.

its so dope to me man. hows the fit compared to like the 2014 WC replica nike jerseys?

Deal of the century

Brazil 3rd wc AUTHENTIC KIT!!! $29.99 with Xtra 30% off

Sizes still available (I seen M,L and Xl)

Nike Factory store

Charleston,Sc
(843)774-3966

Phone order probably will be less than $30 with shipping.

Last edited:
Deal of the century

Nike Factory store

Charleston,Sc
(843)774-3966

Got one of those match thirds myself at my outlet for $30 a few months ago, definitely a great deal.  Would have been even better with 30% on top of it. 

I received some kits from CFS yesterday and have some more items from elsewhere on the way too, will post pics.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find a 2014 US mens team away Kit?

And a Marco Reus BVB home kit?

Or just a good source for kits in general? :lol:

NEEDS the BVB home kit though :x :smokin

CFS

Arsenal player issue 11/12 third with Henry UCL flock printing

Juventus 12/13 away with Pogba printing - love the patches and details on this

Celtic 09/10 volt/black bumblebee player issue long sleeve away (UCL version with black panel on back)

From Red Bull Arena shop - adizero authentic long sleeve away with Henry printing

Last edited:
Deal of the century

Nike Factory store

Charleston,Sc
(843)774-3966

I contacted the store listed but told me they were priced at $53.15 w/30% and did not have anymore in stock. Not cool for me...

CFS

Arsenal player issue 11/12 third with Henry UCL flock printing
Props for copping this jersey, I've been wanting it for a long time, and have just been a cheapskate about copping.

People don't realize how RARE this jersey is, as our beloved Arsenal only played ONE game (CL away at Milan) in this jersey (had anniversary crest as opposed to traditional crest) and it was NOT sold to the public. RESPECT and Repped.

It needs UCL patches ASAP! 

Side question: did you size up since its an authentic? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom