Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Finally found a deal at Ross all you guys were talking about.

Spain 2014 World Cup for $20. Then went to an Adidas store to put on Ramos which cost more than what I paid for the jersey

Upon closer examination at home the whole nameset was uneven and off. Do you guys notice it?

I went back to Adidas and spoke to a manager who was really helpful and offered a refund of the nameset and a current in season jersey with nameset with patches for $65

Now I got this useless Spain jersey sitting around. Going to see if I can just return it at Ross. They probably won't even realize it didn't come with the nameset.

Finally found a deal at Ross all you guys were talking about.

Spain 2014 World Cup for $20. Then went to an Adidas store to put on Ramos which cost more than what I paid for the jersey

Upon closer examination at home the whole nameset was uneven and off. Do you guys notice it?

I went back to Adidas and spoke to a manager who was really helpful and offered a refund of the nameset and a current in season jersey with nameset with patches for $65

Now I got this useless Spain jersey sitting around. Going to see if I can just return it at Ross. They probably won't even realize it didn't come with the nameset.

its not that bad, if he refunded your $$ why not just keep it? haha. its not unwearable by any means, id use it as a gym shirt or something

You bought those patches at the actual Adidas store ?

its not that bad, if he refunded your $$ why not just keep it? haha. its not unwearable by any means, id use it as a gym shirt or something

I tried to convince myself that it's not that bad but for people like us in this thread it really bothers me. Every time I wear it, I know I will think about it.

You bought those patches at the actual Adidas store ?
Yeah. Had them put it on when I realized that the black jersey came blank even without the standard la liga patch. You can't tell from the picture but I made sure they put the la decima patch higher on the sleeve to leave room for a respect patch I got from ebay.

Can anyone link me to namesets for 2011/12 Portugal (home) and the '12/13 Dutch (away) national team shirts?

Definitely would appreciate the help.

Yeah. Had them put it on when I realized that the black jersey came blank even without the standard la liga patch. You can't tell from the picture but I made sure they put the la decima patch higher on the sleeve to leave room for a respect patch I got from ebay.
Very nice ! What was the price of each patch ?

Where are the options on CFS to add EPL patches on shirts?
When I was looking at the inventory. I saw that some kits had EPL patches and others did not. I went with this shirt because of the EPL patches included in the description/image.

I recall someone on this thread mention they called CFS when they placed their order and requested the EPL patch to be added. I believe it was at no cost. I got to remember this the next time I order EPL shirt from CFS.

When I was looking at the inventory. I saw that some kits had EPL patches and others did not. I went with this shirt because of the EPL patches included in the description/image.

I recall someone on this thread mention they called CFS when they placed their order and requested the EPL patch to be added. I believe it was at no cost. I got to remember this the next time I order EPL shirt from CFS.
Thank you. Repped.

Very nice ! What was the price of each patch ?

Don't know. Since they messed up putting the Ramos on and there wasn't any Spain left over he said $25 off a jersey and free nameset. But I told them to throw on the patches. I'd figured it'll be around $5-$10 per patch.

^ Oh alright thanks. Going to have to pay them a visit to pick up a set. Too bad they don't sell the respect patch. Been wanting to put it on mine also, but with so many fakes on eBay not sure which one to buy.

How do you guys wash white jerseys? With your other whites? Inside Out? Bleach??
I just throw them in the washer with my other jerseys (whites and darks). Always inside out. No bleach. Hang dry afterwards. I've never had any problems doing this over the last 15 years I've been collecting soccer jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom