Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Some of my more recent pick ups

2015 DC United Secondary Shirt

2012 DC United Home Shirt

I see you went to the season ticket holders event Fam, good stuff. That reminds me that i need to secure my Season tickets ASAP.

Great pics as always, that away kit is pure FUEGOS (and not the strip club)!!!

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

I see you went to the season ticket holders event Fam, good stuff. That reminds me that i need to secure my Season tickets ASAP.

:nthat:  :pimp:  :smokin

Thanks bro, I appreciate the love :D

The Season Ticket Holder event was lots of fun. I didn't get a chance to get the whole team to sign my shirt as I had to dip early to make it to the Caps/Flyers game (I'm also a Caps season ticket holder). You might want to get a jump on those Season Tickets. Looks like they are planning a second round for the Season Ticket Member Jersey Number Program

Where are your season tickets located? I'm in SEC 107 but I plan on getting a second pair in the supporters section once the new Stadium opens in a few years.

New away shirt is beautiful, feels like a modern refresh of the early 2000 away shirt.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the love
happy.gif

The Season Ticket Holder event was lots of fun. I didn't get a chance to get the whole team to sign my shirt as I had to dip early to make it to the Caps/Flyers game (I'm also a Caps season ticket holder). You might want to get a jump on those Season Tickets. Looks like they are planning a second round for the Season Ticket Member Jersey Number Program

Where are your season tickets located? I'm in SEC 107 but I plan on getting a second pair in the supporters section once the new Stadium opens in a few years.

New away shirt is beautiful, feels like a modern refresh of the early 2000 away shirt.

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
Ay bros, got a question for yall. Just moved to the DC area and wanted to get season tickets to support United. How's the fan base, if I bought season tickets as a single holder in the supporter section? Don't really know anyone so was wondering if there was an established community there or there was a way to meet some other season ticket holders beforehand. 

Ay bros, got a question for yall. Just moved to the DC area and wanted to get season tickets to support United. How's the fan base, if I bought season tickets as a single holder in the supporter section? Don't really know anyone so was wondering if there was an established community there or there was a way to meet some other season ticket holders beforehand. 

DC United fan base is really good

First off, welcome to the area!! What brings you here? Woman, work, spy???

The fan base is very well established as the team has been around since the creation of the MLS. There are four main supporters groups: Barra Brava (I plan to join this group as I am hispanic and it makes most sense lol), Screaming Eagles, La Norte and District Ultras. More details here

b fresco b fresco might be able to tell you more. I am not part of any of the supporters groups as I recently getting back into the MLS. Went to a bunch of games as a child back when Marco Etcheverry, Jaime Moreno and Raul Diaz Arce were playing but started to go less as my dad ran into some health issues.

Welcome to the urea, the supporter side is great, especially la barra brava, always singing/loud/energetic side the whole match along with the eagles. You guys got me contemplating on getting season supporter tickets now

First off, welcome to the area!! What brings you here? Woman, work, spy???

The fan base is very well established as the team has been around since the creation of the MLS. There are four main supporters groups: Barra Brava (I plan to join this group as I am hispanic and it makes most sense lol), Screaming Eagles, La Norte and District Ultras. More details here

@B Fresco might be able to tell you more. I am not part of any of the supporters groups as I recently getting back into the MLS. Went to a bunch of games as a child back when Marco Etcheverry, Jaime Moreno and Raul Diaz Arce were playing but started to go less as my dad ran into some health issues.
Although i've never been a dues paying memeber of one of the official supporters groups, i've been going to DCU games since 1997 (as a junior in HS and 2nd year of MLS, and YES, i'm old). I sat in the Barra Brava for about 4-5 years and attended about 75% of home games. Winning 4 titles from the league's inception until 2004 really helped build our rep as the best fanbase in MLS (although I'd say Portland and/or Seattle take the cake now) at the time. In the years since we've fallen off as a franchise and are finally starting return to being contenders. As i've gotten older, its harder to attend home games, and I typically make about 50% of home games, although I tailgate WAY more than i did as a teenager. Also, I now sit behind the Barra Brava, as I dont enjoy beer being all over me after goals/celebrations AND i'm typically now with my lady. Im typically anywhere from section 231-233 depending on space, as anyone that regularly attends RFK will tell you that you can sit practically wherever you want after you get into the stadium as the stewards rarely check tickets and we've been going there for so long. Obviously this will change at the new stadium so picking out solid seats will take some careful cosideration.

As for the supporter groups, i'm partial to the Barra Brava, as they are more the "minority fanbase" (although VERY diverse) and just tend to be more outgoing and non-stop chants/music. I've also known the core guys since the mid 90's and respect what they've brought to RFK. Screaming Eagles is the "hipster" equivalent, and have been around since the inception of the team, and sit right NEXT to BB. Both combined make for a great atmosphere on the east side of RFK on gamedays. I was there when La Norte was founded, and they sit behind the north goal. They are mainly Latino for the most part, but I just hate sitting behind the goal, so Although i knew the dudes that split off from BB back in 03-04 (i think) I just couldnt move to the other side of the stadium. I dont really know much about District Ultras other than seeing them next to SE these last couple of years. That said, if you have a family or kids, I suggest the West Side of the stadium, as this is more family friendly and less "rowdy".

I have never had season tix before (since i would just buy cheap tix on gameday and sit wherever i wanted), but i will be copping this season (prolly a half season plan) to ensure i have dibbs at the new stadium. If yaw ever wanna tailgate, my folks and I usually get down for season opener and big weekend games and OF COURSE playoffs. Hit me up if yaw ever wanna meet up at any home games, I even hit up DCU  Red Bull away games on occasion and Want to visit Philly for the away Union games also. Sorry for the trip down memory lane, lemme get back to work.

and @parada45, we've hooped at an NT Summit before fam, i knew u looked familiar. Gotta find a Diablo shirt i have also. CLASSIC.

Diablo, Moreno, Harkes, R WIlliams, Agoos, Pope, Diaz Arce.... those were the glory years... 

@B Fresco  did you go to the el salvador vs Spain/ DCU double header...it was crazy in there me and my lady sat anywhere we wanted to until it was to hot...the United game was dry so left at halftime

Have you guys ever had problems with DHL shipping? My order's been on "clearance event" for almost 3 days...
I recently bought an item from Malaysia, and i thought it was gonna take about a week for the item to get here but on my tracking it came from Malaysia to the US pretty quick, i would say 4 to 5 days, im still waiting for my package to arrive but it will be expected today.

I attended the MLS Cup final in 97 vs Colorado at RFK. It was gloomy and raining but it was worth it.

b fresco b fresco LOL! Was it a summit outside or indoors? Man those early DC United teams were so good man. We won like the first 3 out of 4 finals.

@B Fresco
 did you go to the el salvador vs Spain/ DCU double header...it was crazy in there me and my lady sat anywhere we wanted to until it was to hot...the United game was dry so left at halftime

I attended this and it was dangerous hot outside. But I had fun. Argentina vs ES next month at FedEx.

I attended the MLS Cup final in 97 vs Colorado at RFK. It was gloomy and raining but it was worth it.

b fresco b fresco LOL! Was it a summit outside or indoors? Man those early DC United teams were so good man. We won like the first 3 out of 4 finals.
I attended this and it was dangerous hot outside. But I had fun. Argentina vs ES next month at FedEx.

I'll be there for Argentina vs La Selecta; any info on tickets?

@B Fresco LOL! Was it a summit outside or indoors? Man those early DC United teams were so good man. We won like the first 3 out of 4 finals.
Bruh! i was at the 97 FInal. LIke the dumb kid i was, i rocked CHancletas to the game (adidas flip flops) and needless to say i was wet AF the rest of the day. I also attended the 99 FInal in foxboro vs LA, and we took that Cup again, but like a bamma, I lost my wallet jumpin up and down (I wore sweatpants like an idiot). I drove to Boston and back in a day with 2 of my boys. Took a couple of naps as these dudes didn't have licenses. 

Yaw got a brother outchea reminiscing! 

Oh and that NT summit was outside, out in Gburg. A bunch of local NTers were there... King Farm i believe...

And i was def in like a group of 30 that attended that ES vs Spain game, only myself and my boy @EZ Primo  (one of my sneakahead and DCU roaddogs and brotha from anotha) stayed for the entire 2 games with DCU missing a pen at the end so they tied, smh. Although I'm not Salvi, i've grown up with nothing but Salvi's, been to ES as well. I usually joke around and say i'm 1/3 guanaco lol.

That said, i'll be at that argentina game...

Bruh! i was at the 97 FInal. LIke the dumb kid i was, i rocked CHancletas to the game (adidas flip flops) and needless to say i was wet AF the rest of the day. I also attended the 99 FInal in foxboro vs LA, and we took that Cup again, but like a bamma, I lost my wallet jumpin up and down (I wore sweatpants like an idiot). I drove to Boston and back in a day with 2 of my boys. Took a couple of naps as these dudes didn't have licenses. 

Yaw got a brother outchea reminiscing! 

Oh and that NT summit was outside, out in Gburg. A bunch of local NTers were there... King Farm i believe...

And i was def in like a group of 30 that attended that ES vs Spain game, only myself and my boy @EZ Primo
 (one of my sneakahead and DCU roaddogs and brotha from anotha) stayed for the entire 2 games with DCU missing a pen at the end so they tied, smh. Although I'm not Salvi, i've grown up with nothing but Salvi's, been to ES as well. I usually joke around and say i'm 1/3 guanaco lol.

That said, i'll be at that argentina game...

NT Summit in Gburg...I live close by :nerd:

Last edited:
b fresco b fresco I remember that summit. I had lots of fun and I played well :lol:

It was a while ago tho I don't remember anyone besides the people I went with

You know the DMV forums are dead now

Maybe we can all meet up at the game next month

NT Summit in Gburg...I live close by
nerd.gif
@B Fresco I remember that summit. I had lots of fun and I played well
laugh.gif

It was a while ago tho I don't remember anyone besides the people I went with

You know the DMV forums are dead now

Maybe we can all meet up at the game next month
Yeah LMK, i'm always game. We can tailgate if yaw want also.

I'll also be at our home opener in CONCACAF Champions league. LMK fam.

I think i follow you on IG bruh. I have the same name on there...

I recently bought an item from Malaysia, and i thought it was gonna take about a week for the item to get here but on my tracking it came from Malaysia to the US pretty quick, i would say 4 to 5 days, im still waiting for my package to arrive but it will be expected today.
Problem is it says it's been in my area for 2 days so I don't know what happened. I contacted them so maybe they'll know. It said it was going to arrive yesterday..

Back
Top Bottom