Official Soccer Jersey Thread

So where can I find a Real Madrid CL jersey with all the patches like they got on for today's CL game. All I got is a plain La Liga version

So where can I find a Real Madrid CL jersey with all the patches like they got on for today's CL game. All I got is a plain La Liga version
Every jersey comes blank, you have to apply the name set and patches yourself. 
Or you can try to find one that is already done for you from other sellers, but its hard to find authentic ones for a good price.

Or you can always look around official soccer shop sites, or ebay but beware of fakes on there.

Its usually hard to find a jersey with every patch and the exact player you want, so you pretty much have to customize a jersey yourself.

So the question is, do you want to customize on your own? or try find one already done? 

I wanna buy it made. CL patches plus Club WC patch. Doesn't have to have a player name and number. I like mostly everyone on my team to chose one

He wants the Pink away though..

Which is pretty hard to find with UCL patches and Fifa patch..

Its pretty rare to find one done already man.. cant lie

You'll probably have to customize and build yourself with this one, ive only seen very sketchy fake looking ones on ebay

I think its hard to find, due to the fact this is the first time they wore the pink away in UCL today,

from what i hear and see they only wore this away in La Liga, and wore the black third instead in UCL

Last edited:
found 2 XL centennials this week. the fit is pretty good but i think a large would definitely be better. hopefully i can find ebay sellers willing to swap me

I've been searching for the Real Madrid home LS shirt and there seems to be no signs of this kit anywhere. :smh:

Well...today I am sad

I ordered the authentic L/S third SKC kit from WSS on the Customer Appreciation Week.

I have been looking for this jersey for 8 months or so.

Package finally comes in and inside is a teal Under Armour women's training top.

So I called them and told them what happened. They told me I could get a refund or a different jersey since it is out of stock. I tell them I should be compensated further with some sort of gift card etc. because what I want is out of stock and they sent me the wrong item. So the guy consults with his supervisor and they say they can give me a $15 gift card as well as free shipping off my next order.

Is there anything else I could do that would be a better option? It isn't like there is anything else I want on WSS right now...

Man, hearing you guys talk about the Centennial jersey reminds me how much I regret not grabbing it at retail! These past two looks disappoint me so much...

found a medium in the centennial jersey.. need a xl..

I've never had any luck at ROSS, I'f I can find an XL I will trade you immediately though! Still regret not picking this kit up in the first place.

There's a Ross on the way to my son's footy practice & technical training. We stop every so often & all I see are empty racks. It's actually depressing going into a Ross.

The employee's look miserable & the customer base look like depressing people. :rolleyes

found 2 XL centennials this week. the fit is pretty good but i think a large would definitely be better. hopefully i can find ebay sellers willing to swap me
These are authentic (as in on field, player worn) centennials right? Selling one breh?

Last edited:

Just picked up my very first soccer jersey at Ross for 25. And Fresco, it's authentic. It says on the bottom.

Last edited:
Just picked up my very first soccer jersey at Ross for 25. And Fresco, it's authentic. It says on the bottom.
Hate to burst your bubble, but, All Nike kits say authentic at the bottom. Ones that are the same as the match day kits, are in gold. This one, is in silver, therefore, it's a replica. I had an Arsenal jersey that had the same tag, was in silver, and it was a replica.

EDIT: Actually, these kits, authentic and replica have the silver tag I guess. Authentic's have air vents on the sides. I can't tell if yours does or not. If it does, then it's authentic, if not, it's replica.

Last edited:
If any of you have a kit you want to get rid of, reddit has a kitswap subreddit where you can make swaps with people, can't sell, they have a separate one for selling.  I swapped the purple and black hooped Arsenal kit I posted on here a month ago or so, for last seasons Zenit St. Petersburg away kit. The one pictured below specifically.

I also bought from WSS during customer appreciation week a 14/15 USMNT Home kit, Michael Bradley name and number replica for 40 dollars. It was originally $39.99, shipping was $7.99, but the 20% off code got me 8 dollars off, so I ended up paying 1 cent less overall, then its' original listed price.

Hate to burst your bubble, but, All Nike kits say authentic at the bottom. Ones that are the same as the match day kits, are in gold. This one, is in silver, therefore, it's a replica. I had an Arsenal jersey that had the same tag, was in silver, and it was a replica.

EDIT: Actually, these kits, authentic and replica have the silver tag I guess. Authentic's have air vents on the sides. I can't tell if yours does or not. If it does, then it's authentic, if not, it's replica.
Appreciate the info man. I guess mine really is authentic.

^ Yes indeed. Depending the jersey and year it was made, 'authentic/player issue' also have 'T-bars' on the sleeves. 

Back
Top Bottom