Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Ronaldo, Mata are med and lightly used
Pogba is DS and Med
Bradley is DS and Large player issue
Ozil is small and lightly used.. lmk

Does anybody know where I could find a Celtic L/S Authentic? It looks like on their website, they only have the replicas...

^ You should get a Gary Mackay-Steven nameset if you get a Celtic jersey, already making an impact for them.

Just came in from France

I got it for the low on the PSG website

Thanks for everyone who helped me out with my questions
Thats sick, I wish i had that patch. How much was the shipping and how long did it take? I knew i should have pulled the trigger on the Tech Fleece N98 jacket.

13/14 chelsea 3rd jersey girlfriend brought back from Hong Kong on the cheap. And I don't mean fake. It's a little too snug for my liking because all my jerseys are larges. It sucks because I have the 13/14 white away jersey in a large and that one could've been just a tad smaller so I figured I can get a medium in this one. Pm for details and questions.

If any of you have a kit you want to get rid of, reddit has a kitswap subreddit where you can make swaps with people, can't sell, they have a separate one for selling.  I swapped the purple and black hooped Arsenal kit I posted on here a month ago or so, for last seasons Zenit St. Petersburg away kit. The one pictured below specifically.

I also bought from WSS during customer appreciation week a 14/15 USMNT Home kit, Michael Bradley name and number replica for 40 dollars. It was originally $39.99, shipping was $7.99, but the 20% off code got me 8 dollars off, so I ended up paying 1 cent less overall, then its' original listed price.
You got that from me! haha Love the Arsenal kit BTW.

Like he said above, reddit.com/r/kitswap is a great community to trade. I've made 10 trades through people over there and it's always been super easy and legit.

Last edited:
Where do you guys buy older kits? Thinking about grabbing the Man U checkered kit from Ferguson's last season.

You got that from me! haha Love the Arsenal kit BTW.

Like he said above, reddit.com/r/kitswap is a great community to trade. I've made 10 trades through people over there and it's always been super easy and legit.
HA! What a small world. I was just thinking the other day if you were a part of this site lol

can anyone help with a pogba #19 away france 2014 nameset? none on ebay and my local shop wont order for me with sporting ID. supposedly shops can still order the 2014 WC sets through sporting ID but its just a matter of them willing to do it. If anyone has a connect at a shop that can help me order it would be much appreciated. :smokin

Does anybody know where I can find the Zenit 13/14 home jersey in a Size M or L?

I've tried CFS and ebay and found nothing just decided to turn here for help.

Back
Top Bottom