Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Cska official shop has them:smile:
yea i actually went on their site before, but the russian is confusing the F* out of me lol

i was about to purchase from them as well, but they had so many options i didnt know which one was exactly the player issue.

And you're right about this season, its so much easier to get your hands on player issues, especially the underrated clubs.

But i hate the fact once these jerseys sell out, they never restock D: i never have money when the new season stuff comes out lol

Anybody need usmnt navy in a large , Netherlands orange large or Manchester uni red large pm local store got me for 50

yea i actually went on their site before, but the russian is confusing the F* out of me lol

i was about to purchase from them as well, but they had so many options i didnt know which one was exactly the player issue.

And you're right about this season, its so much easier to get your hands on player issues, especially the underrated clubs.

But i hate the fact once these jerseys sell out, they never restock D: i never have money when the new season stuff comes out lol
I used google translate to understand their site, Zenit has a much better webpage but the authentic jerseys were sold out n no restock, so lame...as US dollar is pretty strong compare to russian rubles, those jerseys are great buys, 80 bucks for player issue, wow

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Lids has USA Centennial Replicas in S, M, L and XL for $53 and the white N98 they wore in the WC for $40 in S, M, and L. I copped both, they aren't quite Ross prices but I was starting to worry that this was my last chance to get the centennial.

You sir are a blessing! Was able to cop one finally. No Ross around my way here in NY so i never had a chance at all the Ross steals :frown:

Hi guys i just put up 3 of my jerseys on ebay if anyone is interested

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, Lids has USA Centennial Replicas in S, M, L and XL for $53 and the white N98 they wore in the WC for $40 in S, M, and L. I copped both, they aren't quite Ross prices but I was starting to worry that this was my last chance to get the centennial.

already sold out...the search continues. repped nonetheless

That Klose jersey :smokin I just got my nameset in for the old home kit. Where did you purchase yours from?

If anyone has a M authentic centennial or a S/M replica they're looking to get rid of, let me know. Could also use the waldo kit as well. Slapping myself for passing on them initially. |I

I have authentic Earthquakes jerseys that I want to get customized but don't know where to go.

I'm in the Bay Area, San Jose, emailed the Quakes directly (no response), and just looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

I have the SS 2013 Home authentic and a LS 2014 Home Authentic.

Would like to get my last name and #3 on each one.

Anyone know the best way to go about this if it's even possible?

Thanks!

I have authentic Earthquakes jerseys that I want to get customized but don't know where to go.

I'm in the Bay Area, San Jose, emailed the Quakes directly (no response), and just looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Uni-sport offers name and number sets for all MLS teams for $30. Here is the link to the quakes page
http://www.uni-sport.com/sj-earthquakes.html?prod_id=67
You can select the year then custom name and number and home or away they are a legit site (I believe MLS's official supplier) and a great option for MLS sets. (I haven't personally used them but will soon and have heard great reviews). Then call local shops and get them to heat press them on your jerseys.

Thanks!

Stop by their office, I dont remember if they were still using the old nameset font in 2013, but they should at least be able to help you out on the home kit.

You're both new Michael Pryor and spiNR so welcome, but we don't support fakes here so could you please remove the link and not post fake jerseys. I would hate for someone to see that link and think they are getting a legit jersey for cheap and buy from them.

I used google translate to understand their site, Zenit has a much better webpage but the authentic jerseys were sold out n no restock, so lame...as US dollar is pretty strong compare to russian rubles, those jerseys are great buys, 80 bucks for player issue, wow
haha yea i use chrome too so google translated for me but still hard to understand some things lol

and yea the Zenit player issue both home and away sold out so quick, and when i purchased from them last year 2013/14 Zenit home player issue it came out to be $220 in total, the shirt was $150 it self and the shipping was $40 wtf! lol but im still glad i was able to get my hands on one. probably one of the most i spent on a jersey

and yea the CSKA jerseys are pretty cheap, i feel like sometimes it has something to do with the brand as well, because clubs with Nike player issues theyre always in the $150 range, i guess it all depends

btw i would love to see your collection, do you carry alot of player issues?

I saw a couple more waldos and a Brazil authentic world cup at ross. I was able to get a orange netherlands and white one as well. I keep searching for the centennial.

Back
Top Bottom