Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Their sizing has confused me in the past but I've always sized up. I'm kinda in the middle of a S/M in Nike/Adidas jerseys, hate the length and waist in most Mediums, but a small usually is a little tight around the chest area. My 2014 Lazio home jersey is a size M, could have gotten away with a Large, but it fits comfortably. I also have a recent Napoli kit and the sizing is a little different on it, this one was brought directly from Italy from a family friend so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I did notice the sizing tags were a little different on both jerseys. Will post pics when I get home.

Thanks, I'm kind of the same in that I'm normally between a L/XL. So I'm trying to decide on XL or if I would possibly need XXL. I have a Kappa from a few years ago and went with XXL and even that is slightly tight.

love that germany kit... loved that template they used for euro, spain being my personal fav

who was adidas plug on here... dude was offering 40 off the site.. PM ME

Did a quick Ross run before giants opening day. Buddies are already drunk. Good thing I overslept and didn't go to the park with them. Otherwise I would've missed out on today's pick ups.

Found 2014 USA away. And 2014/14 away inter milan. All replicas

Did a quick Ross run before giants opening day. Buddies are already drunk. Good thing I overslept and didn't go to the park with them. Otherwise I would've missed out on today's pick ups.

Dope.

Did a couple quick Ross runs in hopes of finding some dope Kits and/or Agassi's or such...

Found NADA :x

"Get one of 200 Limited Edition Stash Customized Jerseys today! Customization is included in the price. Stash is a graffiti pioneer and legend in the realm of street art and was pivotal to the East Village scene of New York City in the early 1980's. While many of his contemporaries turned to pop art, Stash remained true to his roots continuing to paint subways until 1987, when he did his last underground piece. His current works demonstrate a loyalty to his early career in the use of subway map collages and signature bold outlines and clean shapes. Stash's shoe collaborations remain some of the most sought after and coveted kicks amongst sneaker collectors and aficionados. His work helped to expose the art form to the masses and played a key role in the public acceptance of graffiti."

http://www.ussoccerstore.com/us00m11stashx.html

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm kind of the same in that I'm normally between a L/XL. So I'm trying to decide on XL or if I would possibly need XXL. I have a Kappa from a few years ago and went with XXL and even that is slightly tight.

Here's some pics to kinda get a feeling on how they fit (I'm 5'10 170lbs). Napoli kit was brought direct from Italy while the Lazio kit was purchased off WSS. The Napoli is a EU L and USA medium as stated on the tag whereas the Lazio simply says M, so not sure if that M is a EU M and US S or EU L and US M. The Napoli kit definitely fits better as you can tell the Lazio kit is a little tighter around the chest and the waist. Hope this helps

Lazio

Napoli

Lazio

Napoli

Last edited:
Real Madrid just restocked their 3rd jersey for anyone that wants to cop

Also can anybody direct me on where I can find an authentic CWC 2014 patch?

Here's some pics to kinda get a feeling on how they fit (I'm 5'10 170lbs). Napoli kit was brought direct from Italy while the Lazio kit was purchased off WSS. The Napoli is a EU L and USA medium as stated on the tag whereas the Lazio simply says M, so not sure if that M is a EU M and US S or EU L and US M. The Napoli kit definitely fits better as you can tell the Lazio kit is a little tighter around the chest and the waist. Hope this helps

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm around 6 foot, 190lbs. So by the looks of that I'll need at least an XL, possibly a XXL. I have a Kappa jersey from a few years back that is XXL, from the looks of your pictures the sizing looks like it might be similar to that.

So I wanted to come in and post a few of my Soccer Jerseys. I don't really support one specific European team but if I had to choose an EPL team I would go with Man U.
I am from Kansas so I do support Sporting Kansas City. I enjoy wearing soccer jerseys to display that I enjoy the sport (that is so widely shunned in the American football state of Texas, where I am living), and to support clubs, players, or even the USA, as well as the design of some jerseys.
Sorry for the poor quality pictures.

I found this authentic Timbers jersey at Ross in Portland. Couldn't pass for 20 bucks and no tax. Was able to hook up a buddy and fellow NT'er with the other one.

My pops got me this replica SKC away for my birthday last month. Great gift

I ordered this replica from Soccer.com when it first released

Didn't realize it at the time but ordered this Man U CR7 used from a CFS sale

Authentic SKC home L/S

CFS sale as well

My buddy got me this replica at a Nike outlet about 3 years ago.

Thanks for looking

Anyone know if the champions league presentation track suit fits small? They only have size L and no mediums... Looking to grab from CFS the Real Madrid one that is

Last edited:

Found 2014 USA away. And 2014/14 away inter milan. All replicas

Thanks for the heads up! Found a 2014 USA in a large as well, trying to locate a medium for myself after work.

Back
Top Bottom