Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Any experience with replica sizing for them? Still not sure if I should size up 1 or 2 sizes for a replica made by them.

I don't think you can get any better answers than the comparison pics I posted a few pages back. The Lazio jersey I have is a EU size M (US size S) and the Napoli is a EU size L (US/UK size M) The EU size L (US/UK size M) definitely fits better but it still a snug fit. It really all depends on how you like your jerseys to fit you. I always like a snugger fit opposed to a very loose fit. With that being said the Macron jerseys already run small. I'm 5'10 (170 lbs) and I feel the best fit for me is a EU size L which is equivalent to a US/UK size M. But it definitely fits tighter than a Nike or Adidas size M. So if you like them on the looser side I'd order two sizes up. Just a forewarning, be careful when ordering Macron jerseys b/c some sites such as WSS list the EU size instead of the US/UK size. Most of the Newer Macron jerseys only have the EU sizing on them. So WSS lists size M, which is really a US/UK size S. When I ordered my Lazio jersey from them I ordered a M thinking I was getting a US/UK size M (EU size L) but really what I got was a EU size M which is equivalent to a US/UK size S, hence why that jersey looks a lot tighter on me in the pics I posted. If any of this is confusing to you just PM me and I will do my best to clarify.

By any chance anyone know where i could find a 2012-2013 away atletico madrid kit?

tried CFS but i didn't find anything

Marshalls/TJ's in NY has barely any soccer gear and all the Ross' I've been to around the country never have anything. No luck.

Last edited:
My Ross finds

The jersey is great and everything but those Air Max 95 "Country Camo" Japan SP are :smokin. I can't believe you found an SP release at Ross for $15. I've been going to Ross a couple times a week for 10 years and I've never seen a top tier release like that. Great find.

Last edited:
I think this question has been asked before, but has anyone gotten their kit tailored?

I feel like some kits are way too long.

Inb4 you're a ******

Found a US Waldo authentic at Ross today.

What sites can I find a nameset?

after the rush of waldos at ross last year all namesets were bought/sold. there was a second rush of them a few weeks ago and the remaining ones that were left were sold for so-so prices. now youll be lucky to find a legit one under $100. saw guys selling agudelos and adus for $100 with ease a couple weeks back

Anybody know where I can get some EPL patches at a decent price? I ordered some off subside last month but they sold out or took them down for whatever reason now.

If anyone wants to help me out with the USMNT jersey from Ross let me know. Checked two in town and none had anything.

How much smaller are the youth namesets compared to the adult? :nerd:

my buddys job is with soccer jerseys and he already knows about U90 having the youth waldos. he said a youth set on any jersey bigger than a small looks ridiculous

my buddys job is with soccer jerseys and he already knows about U90 having the youth waldos. he said a youth set on any jersey bigger than a small looks ridiculous

I can live with it over paying $300 for some iron on names tho :x

Might do it. Iono yet though...

Anywhere to get the women's name sets in adult sizes? :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom