Official Soccer Jersey Thread

So if a Formotion XXL fits me well, is a Nike PI XXL the same thing, or close? 

It's how it's been for me. might be a little deviation, but they're pretty much the same for me. Maybe the Formotions feel tighter because of the thinner material, but they generally look the same.

So for those of you that have been hit with customs, how do you know? Do they just charge your card that you paid with?

I ordered something from Europe (not soccer jersey related but I thought I might be able to get some help in here with the topic being addressed) and it cost $202 so I don't know if I will get a customs charge or not.

Houston Bissonnet Ross find MLS Dynamo Authentic S,M,L $20

^I was there earlier too. I found a Nike Barcelona hoodie (I believe in size L) and a boy's Nike 2014 England home in size S.

So for those of you that have been hit with customs, how do you know? Do they just charge your card that you paid with?

I ordered something from Europe (not soccer jersey related but I thought I might be able to get some help in here with the topic being addressed) and it cost $202 so I don't know if I will get a customs charge or not.
I got a thing in the mail from FedEX one time saying I owed but I already had the package. I've heard other people say they had to pay to get the package. Its pretty random though, I've bought a ton of stuff from overseas and only got hit with customs 1 time ever.

So if a Formotion XXL fits me well, is a Nike PI XXL the same thing, or close? 
I would say Formotion fits bigger than the Nike authentics. 

Every Formotion i have fits bigger for sure, especially the sleeves.

I would also say depending on the season of the kit as well, and the templates they use.

I would say Formotion fits bigger than the Nike authentics. 
Every Formotion i have fits bigger for sure, especially the sleeves.

I would also say depending on the season of the kit as well, and the templates they use.

My main issue is with the bottom of the shirt, how would you say they compare for like the waist and hips?

My main issue is with the bottom of the shirt, how would you say they compare for like the waist and hips?
hmm.. its weird, i feel like MLS formotion fit tighter for some reason but my schalke Formotion shirts fit so big on the waist and hips. Also my Real Madrid Formotion is big as well, and like i mentioned before the sleeves of all Adidas jerseys are so long compared the Nike jerseys :/ i kind of hate the long short sleeves..

I heard goof off/goo gone might work, but IMO I'd be worried about staining the jersey so I've never tried it
Thank you.  Does anybody have any experience with this and using Acetone to remove vinyl name/number or GoofOff/Goo Gone to remove the leftover adhesive? Would something like 100% Acetone nail polish remover work or am I better off going to a hardware store? 

Back
Top Bottom