Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Which local joint? I might need to swing by.
Keep in mind the Rice village store is the only one that I think keeps them in stock ie'; not have to order them at all.

I live within walking distance of the Spring store and I can tell you they never have them actually in stock but they get them directly from the Rice one.

Keep in mind the Rice village store is the only one that I think keeps them in stock ie'; not have to order them at all.

I live within walking distance of the Spring store and I can tell you they never have them actually in stock but they get them directly from the Rice one.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm closer to the Rice Village store. I got two jerseys I need to get name/number press. 

Best timing for this to arrive

Does anyone here have a legit authentic Bomb Pop jersey? Can you confirm what the inside of the jersey is like. Should there be a white tag on the inside?

Nice Pirlo, where did you get one with this nameset?

:pimp:  still need to pick up this Barca kit

Pretty sure that's a new thing MLS is doing for August. The namesets are made up of faces of fans (probably season ticket holders) Haven't seen them online anywhere yet but I assume they are readily available at the official team shops.

Has anyone seen the MLS All-Star jersey anywhere for sale with customization options. Wanting to pick up a KAKA but everywhere is just selling the plain shirt as far as I know. Usually WSS with have them pre-made to choose on the website but of course they don't this year...The year I was actually interested.

Last edited:

Nice Pirlo, where did you get one with this nameset?

pimp.gif
 still need to pick up this Barca kit
Pretty sure that's a new thing MLS is doing for August. The namesets are made up of faces of fans (probably season ticket holders) Haven't seen them online anywhere yet but I assume they are readily available at the official team shops.
Yeah, I know that much. Pretty sick

Can anyone confirm that the EPL are using the same font and style name sets for this season!?

When I went to order my new Chelsea jersey they told me that it was changing!

Can anyone confirm that the EPL are using the same font and style name sets for this season!?

When I went to order my new Chelsea jersey they told me that it was changing!

Hadn't heard anything like that as of yet, guess we will have to wait and see come Saturday!

The font style was different on both Chelsea and Arsenal jerseys this past Saturday during the Community Shield.

they were using their non EPL fonts. spurs and man u have worn the EPL lettering during some of these preseason matches and its the same as usual. if you turn on ESPN 2 right now spurs is wearing em as we speak

Back
Top Bottom