Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by T21D

OthelloxTwon wrote: Is adidas doing that special packaging for the AC Milan jerseys like they did last year?

I missed out on last year's but I def won't miss out this year!!!
nerd.gif
Fred is the name. All good here. Yes, classic football is 1000000000000000% legit. Would I steer a fellow rossoneri wrong? Yes, I'll get this years tech fit jersey but will wait till they hit stateside. But if you got alot to $ to blow, here you go. http://store.acmilan.com/...er&ga_source=StoreAd

ha! cool! Nice to meet you Fred!

The name is Ari. Nice to see a fellow Milanista
devil.gif
on this forum!

But yeah i'll wait for the techfit to come by. In the mean time I got so much stuff I need to order! for real! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OthelloxTwon wrote: Is adidas doing that special packaging for the AC Milan jerseys like they did last year?

I missed out on last year's but I def won't miss out this year!!!
nerd.gif
Fred is the name. All good here. Yes, classic football is 1000000000000000% legit. Would I steer a fellow rossoneri wrong? Yes, I'll get this years tech fit jersey but will wait till they hit stateside. But if you got alot to $ to blow, here you go. http://store.acmilan.com/...er&ga_source=StoreAd

ha! cool! Nice to meet you Fred!

The name is Ari. Nice to see a fellow Milanista
devil.gif
on this forum!

But yeah i'll wait for the techfit to come by. In the mean time I got so much stuff I need to order! for real! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Noice, like that one more than the home. Btw anyone know if theGigastore.com is legit, its the kappa site i think?

Noice, like that one more than the home. Btw anyone know if theGigastore.com is legit, its the kappa site i think?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Roma either has ESP or high expectations for the dude on the far right to have a Scudetto shield on their uni's.
embarassed.gif

I believe, but don't quote me on this, its for the youth team. The Scudetto shield kit.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Roma either has ESP or high expectations for the dude on the far right to have a Scudetto shield on their uni's.
embarassed.gif

I believe, but don't quote me on this, its for the youth team. The Scudetto shield kit.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

He said "so it's official", like it's breaking news.

Hmmm, maybe people where waiting till it hit a online site. I know people where hoping that the Away Juve kit wasn't official. Until they where up for grabs on sites and the nightmare of a jersey was confirmed. Basically what im trying to say is some people dont see its being official till there available to buy. 
ohwell.gif
 (I'm excited because I've been waiting for it to pop up for sell)

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

He said "so it's official", like it's breaking news.

Hmmm, maybe people where waiting till it hit a online site. I know people where hoping that the Away Juve kit wasn't official. Until they where up for grabs on sites and the nightmare of a jersey was confirmed. Basically what im trying to say is some people dont see its being official till there available to buy. 
ohwell.gif
 (I'm excited because I've been waiting for it to pop up for sell)

Back
Top Bottom